Chapter 15

I stood in my dorm trying to remember where I had put my money bag. Fred and George had told me to get everything I needed for a Hogsmead visit. I didn't know what their plan was but I was intrigued. I remembered the spot and grabbed it together with a cloak. "What are you doing?" Angelina came out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in only a towel. She had just come out of the shower. "Gathering my stuff. Fred and George said they could help me get christmas presents since our Hogsmead visit was cancelled. I think they are somehow sneaking me there. Don't ask me how though", I explained as she changed into a tracksuit. Just then the door opened and Fred entered the room.

"Hey Fred. How did you get up here?", Angelina said. I narrowed my eyes. How did he get up here? The stairs should have prevented it. "Oh Ginny let me up. Y/N George is waiting for you downstairs", he replied. I tilted my head. "Are you not coming with us?" "Nah, I don't feel like it. I thought I'd keep Angie here company.", he chuckled. Angelina glared at me but when she turned her head back to Fred her expressions softened. "Yeah, that would be great. We can stay here, away from annoying first years. Only if that's ok with you Y/N", she said cheerfully. "Yeah it's all good. Just... no stealing my stuff as prank material", I warned as I walked to the door. They both laughed. Before I left I turned to Angelina. When she caught my eyes I mouthed "Tell him! Shoot you shot!" behind Freds back and then closed the door behind me.

George was leaning againt a bookshelve when I came down the stairs. "Why did Fred just come into my dorm to spend time with Angelina alone?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. He laughed. "He did? Damn he told me he would take a nap. Oh well I should have seen it coming", he replied. I raised my eyebrow further up. "Ok don't tell him you got this from me but he has a thing for Angelina", he sighed. I couldn't believe it. He actually liked her back? Two of my best friend were in love with each other but didn't know it. And I was falling for the third one. I had come to terms with it and accepted it.

"No!", I shouted with wide eyes. Luckily the common room was empy except for us of course. It was Georges turn to be confused. I started laughing. "Why are you laughing? I swear I'm not joking this time!", he said. "No, no, I believe you. It's just that-" I took a breath to calm down. "Angelina has had a crush in Fred for years. Probably since our second year." "No she hasn't", George shouted in disbelief. "Yeah she has." I looked him in the eyes. I almost got lost in them. "That means they both have a crush on each other and will be in the same room alone for hours? I bet you five galleons they are together by the time we get back.", George suggested and held his hand out for me to accept. "Never. I bet you another five that he will ask her to the ball. And you can't talk him out of it." He agreed and I shook his hand. "We'll see. Anyways shall we?", he asked and held out this arm. I put my arm through his and we left the common room.

"Where are we even going?" I realised I had in fact no Idea. "The third floor", George replied as we were walking up the moving staircase. We arrived on said floor and at the sight of Professor Sprout he pulled me into an empty classroom. Without paying attention to my confused looks he pulle a pice of blank parchment out of his pocket. My confusion only grew. "George?", I asked quietly as to not lead the Herbology teacher right to us. He looked at me and said "Check this out" and tapped the parchment with his wand. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good", he whispered.

To my surprise dark red ink started to spread across the parchment from where Georges wand it. After a moment I could read 'Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauderers Map'. "What is this? And who are Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs?", I asked. "This my dear is the Marauderers Map. And I have no ideo but Fred and I owe them a lot.", George explains. "And what does it do?", I question. "It shows where everyone in the castle and grounds is at every minute of every day. He opened the folded map. He pointed at it and I found two dots labelled 'Y/N Y/L/N' and 'George Weasley'. I watched in amazement as a dot named 'Pomona Sprout' walked past us. As soon as she was far enough away he said "C'mon let's go".

We left the classroom and walked further down the hallway. George stopped me at a statue of a one-eyed witch. He drew his wand, tapped it and muttered something I didn't understand. The back of the statue opened and the readhead smiled at me. "Ladies first" I rolled my eyes sarcastically and squeezed through the opening. He followed ma and lead me down the tunnel. I seemed like an eternity until we reached the end of it. A few steps lead up to a trapdoor. George lifted it a bit so I could see through. I was looking into a room filled with all kinds of sweets. I could make out sugar quills, lemon drops, chocolate frogs and much more. "Welcome to Honeydukes!"