Falling Too Fast: Chapter 3

Check Out These AWESOME stories!

-Baby, Its Me& You by. Heytherecal123

-Discovering Rayne by. Spicychic18 

Chapter 3

 Aqua’s POV

 What the bloody hell did I just do?!

For some reason, I got so territorial. But where did it come from? I have never been like that, I ave always blended in and I never stood out or even planned to but those new werewolves just made something go off. It's so odd. 

I remember my first shift, it was also coincidentally the day I found out that my not so real family, weren’t actually my family at tall and that I was adopted. I never really wanted to know who my parent were because quite frankly, if they didn’t want me then why in god’s name should I go and look for them! My parents don't know that I am a werewolf and I'm hoping to keep it that way because what if they did find out and kicked me out like I was some freak? Also it helps that I haven't shifted since that night. 

*Flashback*

 I woke up to a pain in my back and stomach. I almost got my parents but something told me to not say anything. It told me to go in the woods. Soon I found a good place to stop in the forest. And I soon collapsed and a pain went throughout my body and I soon felt my bones moving and my skin was changing.

 I was so scared and just tried to block out the pain. So after what seemed like hours it stopped and I moved but on all fours. Fuck, this is weird! I wondered off to a nearby pond and looked at my reflection. Instead of being scared of what I was, I couldn’t help but be in awe of the fur color and just me. I have snow white fur which was weird because I had brown hair, also I quickly noticed my paws were...golden? This was getting stranger, and stranger. I mean, I wasn't anything special, minus the thing were I turned wolf!

 My eyes were a vibrant green that I hadn't seen in forever since the last time I saw him, but I was too happy to think of that now. But what if he came back...

I shivered at the thought. I turned my attention to my reflection and really looked at myself and realized I wasn’t just white. I was gleaming silver in some places. And soon as it all happened I was back to my human form, surprisingly in my clothes that I wore to bed

I laughed mentally in my head, at least I don't become naked after I turn back. Soon I was heading back to the house and acted like I never left; and I haven't shifted since my first time but I didnt mind because I had my life back and I wasn't going to be shunned because something happened to me that I can't control. So I haven't even tried to shift since then and I'm keeping it that way.

 *Flashback Over*

 Now back to the present. I saw my friend McKayla; walk up with a pretty annoyed expression.

 "Why in hell did you scream at the new hot guys?!" she asked. I shrugged and put my things in my locker. "I don't know. They seem like preps and players." she sighed and walked away knowing she would get an answer. I shrugged it off and started to walk to math when I walked into something hard. And I felt all tingly and mushy. That's strange....

Ryan’s POV

 I got out of Rakkel hell hole of a car I noticed a girl, the very same girl I saw walking earlier, she  walked up to the gate and looked like she just got out of a trance and looked at the school like it had a giant booger on it. I smelt around to see if there were any other Wolves other than her. I was sensing. I smelt something so magical yet filled with authority. I'm guessing its that girl but I also noticed she smelt like something else..

 She smelt like chocolate, strawberries and lilac, it smelt divine. She was walking into the school and so I just ignored it and joined the rest of the guys from my from my pack, who were standing in a semicircle.

"Hey man! How was riding in that fucked up car Rakkel calls a Volkswagen?" My best friend, Ralph teased. "It. Was. Hell." the rest of the group all laughed and I received a weak slap on the chest by Rakkel who, as usual, was trying to get my attention but I just couldn’t stop thinking about that smell. It was driving me insane. She was just so tempting. But why would I be interested in her?

 We walked behind the girl I saw earlier and everyone on campus started to stare at us. The girl in front stopped probably thinking it was her they were staring at. But she shook it off and slugged her way over to the school steps and just when she was about to go inside she screams, “Go back to Hell!!" and leisurely walks inside.

 Everyone was so shocked at her sudden outburst and it probably meant that she was not popular or maybe just shy, but that didn’t stop people around, talk shit about her and call her crazy and possessive.

 For some reason it pissed me off, and I mean I’ve never even met this girl and I just wanted to go over there and wrap my arms around her blocking her from any harsh words or glares. I quickly shook it off, blaming it all on my hormones. Which it probably all it was.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ‘oh so’ annoying voice, "Hey baby." Rakkel says in a trying seductive tone. "Meet me in the janitor’s closet in five minutes." she purred. I nodded my head, and watched as her fake ass trotted off. I looked around before following her in.

 • 5 minutes later •

 Walking towards the through some ugly hallways, something hard hit my chest and I started feeling all these electric shocks going through my body, in a good way. And I craved it. I looked down and it was the same girl that screamed at us. She looked dazed for a second but soon came to her senses and looked up at me. I did the same but instead of up I had to look down, she was so small. Perfect for my height, I thought randomly.

 As soon as my eyes met hers, I became lost her green eyes. They had a blue tint that you could only see in the light and had some hazel blend to them. They held betrayal and pain and some other emotion I couldn't name. MATE! My mind screamed. No! Not now! It's California which meant hot babes and lots of one night stands! I can't find her now! 

"Um, excuse me? Can you please stop standing in my way?" I said smirking. She looked at me again and instead of what I saw last time, it was replaced with annoyance and anger. She scowled at me. I smirked even more. She's so cute; I can tell already that she’s going to be fun to mess with…

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Thanks for reading people! Keep on reading?

Thanks to MsKatie!