Falling Too Fast: Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

Aquas POV

"SHHHH!!" He yelled-whispered. He looked scared.

"How did you figure it out?! And we are surrounded by Weres remember?! Shush please!" he asked or more like pleaded.

"Dude calm down. They are too mad to listen to us and I don't know, I just kinda figured with the attitude and clothing. No offense!" I said quickly at the end.

He chuckled. "No being gay doesn't bother me and I hope it doesn't bother yo--" I interrupted by scoffing at the last part, he grinned. And hugged me. I laughed as he spun me around. Then I just realized something.

I got a gay best-friend!!

Ryans POV

We continued glaring just as they left.

"What the hell are you assholes doing here?" I said through clenched teeth. I need to know if she was ok...

Damn, I'm so whipped.

Jordans POV!!

NO NO NO NO NO!!

He can't be here! After I finally forget about the "Incident" and HE has to come back... He shouldn't be here!

He is opening up closed closets. BAD CLOSETS....

He was smirking at me. But looking at his eyes I saw betrayal, hurt, pain?

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO BE HURT ABOUT!?

WHAT.AN.ASS!

I feel like I'm going to break down crying! But I have to stay strong and to make sure he doesn't know he effects me...he just can't know...

I needed Aqua! For some reason she helps me through it! She has been through this shit bef--

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WILL NEVER ABOUT MY MATE THAT WAY!!! EVER! NOR MY SISTER!!!!" Ryan was really pissed! They must have said something to him about Aqua...even though he wont accept her as his mate, i know he really cares for her. If only he would man-up and she would grow some lady-balls(A/N; hahhahahahhaha its an inside joke with me and my friend jordan and yes she is a real person!!) Oh sh!t!! I need Aqua. Whether she likes it or not she is his mate and she can calm him down.

He was really close! I need to hurry and with that I took off running towards where she and Liam were.

Liam's POV

I'm so glad I finally have someone who knows my secret! Ahhhhhh I feel so free!!

Not my alpha, Nick, knows nor my bro, Damon. Aqua is really cool! She's totally gorgeous too! If I wasn't gay I would be alllllll ova dat!

But behind the whole badass, rebel façade is a hurt little girl with many secrets....and the way she pushes her mate away like the plague and he does too shows that they need each other more than they will ever admit. This calls for one thing and one thing only....

Matchmaking!!!!

Aquas POV

Liam and I started talking for a few minutes when Jordy came up to us and practically didn't breathe when she said,

"Ryanisgettingclosetochangingandineedaquatocalmhimdown!" If I wasn't were I would be screwed but thanks to amazing hearing I heard exactly what she said.

Then it hit me.

"Ryan is what?!" I screamed.

Liam's POV

Oh no! She practically sprinted back to the classroom they were in.

My brother and Nick were smirking and Ryan looked PISSED! He was shaking and going red in the face.

Then right before Aqua could get to him,

He shifted....

©Lovesoreel

DUN DUN DUHHHHHH!! Haha! Well ya I may have given people a whiplash by switching POVs but it might have given an inside to Aquas past and her and Ryans relationship....

ENJOY!