Falling Too Fast: Chapter 16

• Dedicated to Megahn! My Butt Buddy!

Check Out my New Books, "Heartless Couture" & "Identity Crisis"

Chapter 16

Liam's POV

I spoke to Aqua last night and apparently, her and Ryan are a thing now. I can tell something else happened but she didn't tell me. I hope she will..

I'm so glad for her. I just hope he treats her right. She deserves it. She has told me a couple things from her past and they aren't your normal, happy memories. If he breaks her heart, I may be gay but I can pack a punch.

She told me she told him that I'm gay because he thought me and her were together, I guess. I laughed pretty hard at that.

We hung up after about an hour or so.

Today I'm going to the mall shopping. I just need to have some 'Liam time' and I have it by shopping.

I have been to four stores and I now have a couple items.

As I was walking to the food court, I smelled something so sweet, it was a mix of old spice and Axe. It was heavenly. I turned to where the smell was coming from.

I saw a guy around 18 eating a sandwich. He had black hair and blue eyes. I could tell he was gay. I at least hope he is.

I walked over to him. I soon smelled that he's a Were.

I sat down at the chair across from him. He looked up at me. HE.WAS.SMOKING.HOT!

Omgomgomg! Wow I'm so gay.

The guy smiled at me and I mirrored his actions. He stuck out his hand to shake.

"Hi. I'm Vincent and your my mate. Are you gay? You're a Were. I know that." he said bluntly. I stared at him, amazed he came right out with it. I shook his hand."I'm Liam and yes I am." I said smiling. So we got to talking.

I told him everything about me and him the same with me.

We exchanged numbers and made a date.

I just found my mate! I have to tell Aqua!

I texted her and told her I was coming over. She said ok. And I was off.

Jordans POV

Who knew being a fake girlfriend could be so...

Boring.

I'm starting to get suspicious. Is there really a girl? Ugh two whole days!

Today is Sunday so Damon is off at some kind of pack meeting. So I'm stuck here. Alone.

Sitting on the couch is not very exciting..maybe I should go see Aqua...she is starting to wonder why I was so freaked out with Damon here...

That's it! I'm going to her house.

I got off the couch and grabbed my cell and texted her saying I'm coming over. She said ok and that Liam is going to be there. Yay! I love Liam! He's just too cute!

I grabbed my car keys to my Lambo(Oh ya didn't I tell ya...We are loaded!) and sped off

When I pulled up at Aquas house, I saw Liam's car. I parked and knocked on the door.

I heard a faint, "Come in!" and so I did.

"Hey girlie!" They both greeted me. I smile and said my greeting.

"Soo Liam here has something big to tell us.." she trailed off.

Liam looked about read to explode from excitement.

"I found my mate!" he squealed. We squealed. Then he squealed and we--

Oh you get picture! But I'm so happy!

"Oh ya! So Ryan and I talked last night about 'Us' and..." she trailed off again. Oh! So that's where Ryan went last night! I was starting to get creeped out when he came home with stupidest grin on his face. I though he raped someone or something!

"And?!" me and Liam coaxed. She grinned sheepishly and said,

"We Kissed!!!"

We did the squealing session again. Then the questions came out.

"You never told me you kissed him!" Liam said offended.

"Awhh! I'm sorry but I wanted to announce it to you in person! Sorry!" she said.

"How was it? I mean like the kiss." I asked.

"It was amazing!" awh I felt so happy for her.

"But what that little scene at the cafeteria that one day..?" Liam asked.

"I don't know really. I'll have to ask him about it. I really kind of forgot about it. Eh who cares? I got him." she smirked. We all laughed at that.

After all the questions had been answered, I knew it was coming.

"So girl, what's up with Damon and you. I know you guys are mates?"

I looked down at the ground.

"I-I um..well." I stuttered. How can I tell them? They will think differently of me..I know it..

"Jordan...we love you. We're worried.

"Okay...well as you already know, Damon and I were together once before..well being the stupid girl I am, I-I got pregnant..." I started crying.

"Jordan. SHH it's ok." Aqua tried to comfort me.And Liam was hugging me. Why are they being so nice?

"Aren't you ashamed?" I asked them. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why would we be ashamed?" Aqua asked. I looked at them confused.

"I got knocked up at 15!" I exclaimed. They looked at each other then started laughing.

I looked at them like they were crazy.

"Why are you guys laughing? Its not funny!" I said.

"Jordan, we we are not laughing at you cause you got pregnant. It's because you think we would abandon you!" Liam said to me.

I smiled and cried as I hugged them both.

After our crying-fest, I was going to leave but they stopped me.

"uh huh! No way. I know that isn't the end of the story." Aqua said. I sighed.

"No it's not but I would rather tell you guys when I'm ready." I said to them. They both nodded understandingly.

"Ok since we are all here..maybe we should have a...."

"SLEEPOVER!" we all screamed together.

©Lovesoreel

Yay! So Jordan's secret is revealed!! Haha! And Liam boy found his matee! Oh ya just a little favor...? Well change Jordans age to 16. I know I said 15 but I don't think it's very appropriate for a 14 to have sex and all that(No offense. Just my belief) I will officially change it later today.(;

So the vote thing was a success. So I'm gonna keep doing that. I'm not asking for fans or comments. Just votes.

3 Votes for the next chapter(:

Thanks!!