Falling Too Fast: Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ryan's POV

As I'm was making out with Rakkel, I heard fastly retreating footsteps.

I stopped kissing Rakkel and turned around just in time to see Aqua run out.

Oh shit! It wasn't to go like this! She was supposed to hear about it and I wait to see what she would say then I would confront her.

She wasn't supposed to witness it! Shit, shit, shit!

"Ryan? You ok baby?" Rakkel asked running her finger up and down my chest. I pushed her hand away.

"Back off whore." I warned her through clenched teeth. She looked shocked. Her face became red and she stomped her foot like a child.

"No! You are mine! This wasn't supposed to be like this! The plan was for you too find out se was cheating and come running back to me and she sees us and bates you forger and we live happily ever after!" she screeched. Woah! What?!

"What?! This was a plan? A ploy to break me and Aqua up?" I asked. She looked shocked but then smirked.

"Yup and now that she is out of the picture. It's just you and me baby.."

"Back.Off.Bitch." I said through clenched. I started to run after Aqua but only or be stopped by a shiny item catching my eye. I stopped and bent down to get it.

I looked at it. It was a gold wristwatch And etched on the back was,

'A+R=Forever'

Shit. I'm so screwed.

©Lovesoreel

So this was crap. The watch is going to be important later on..I think. This story is more of a go with the flow thing. But I'm glad people like it! I'm like in the #400's on the "What's Hot" list! Thank you all for fanning and voting, etc.

10 votes for the next chapter

Check out my other stories, "Heartless Couture" & "Identity Crisis"