Falling Too Fast: Chapter 30 A.K.A. The Last Chapter(:

Chapter 30!

Aquas POV

"Hey Nick? I think I'm gonna need that plane ticket. Oh and you were right about someone after me.." I cringed as I heard obscenities on the other end.

"Dammit! I knew it! I bet it was the person who took over my body!"

"Take over your body?" I questioned what he said.

"Ya. Some Weres can do that they have a special ability to find a special herb that does it. It clouds your conscience and it allows to them to basically tell you what to do and you do it free willingly. And I think someone did it to me. I just can't remember." He sounds frustrated. I sighed.

"Can I just get the ticket please? And is there one for Xander?" I pleaded.

"Ya just to in the airport and ask for my name and it's all set up. Yup there two." I thanked him then hung up.

I pulled into the airport, woke up a very confused Xander and I did just as Nick said and before I knew it, we were on a plane waiting to take off.

"Hey wha--"

"Sleep Xander." I ordered him. I grunted in agreement and son I heard constant snores.

I looked at my phone, tempted to call Ryan. I mean he should know I'm ok...right?

Eh screw it. I'm calling.

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

One ring.  

Two rings.

Three rin--

"Hello? Aqua?! Is that you? Oh my god! I've been so worried! Bailey is acting weird, she not even worrying! And then she told us that you were adopt-"

"Ryan! Calm down! Yes..I'm ok. And ya I know about the Alpha parents thing...." This was very awkward. I mean he cheated..but I'm leaving..so I guess we both suck as mates.

"Oh god, Jordan and mom are going to be relived. Now how did you escape? And who kidnapped you?" I sighed. He can't know..the little, the better..

"Well let's just say that I got help from a friend and no I don't know who did it. But Ryan there's something I have to say."

I heard worry lace through his voice,"What is it Aqua? Are you hurt?" I heard him growl.

"No, no! I'm fine but for reasons..I'm not coming back."

Silence. That's all I heard from the other end.

"Hello? Ryan?" Silence again.

The he spoke.

"What? Why not?" God I wish he would leave it be.

"Because it's not safe I'd I'm there. Someone is after me and I need to..I need to make sure no one dies because of me."

"What do you mean? Did someone threaten you?" I heard the growl in his voice. I sighed.

I was about to answer when this fake smiled flight attendant showed up and said, "Ma'am. Can you please put your phone away. We about to leave and we can't ave the phone on. Now can we?" She said with a quick glance at Xander. I saw a spark of jealousy. I internally snorted. Me and him? Ha!

"Aqua? Aqua you there?" I heard Ryan's faint voice over the phone.

"Ya, um..I'm so sorry Ryan. But do not come after me. I know you know where I am gonna go but if you follow I will run again. I'm so sorry Ryan. I..I love you, Ryan. But I can't let anyone die because of me. Bye..for now.."

Despite the protests of the other end, I pushed 'end call an put my phone away, know the flight bitch heard everything. She was smirking.

Easdropping bitch.

Three hours later and we were in Las Vegas, driving to the pack house. Nick met me and Xander at the airport. Since It turned out Xander was under the herb when he beat me so I guess I couldn't be mad, so he didn't know about Weres which meant we dropped him off in Vegas and we are going to get him later.

After what seemed like forever, we were here. The house was huge! It was victorian style with white everything. Wow. It was pretty.

I saw a huge crowd of people waiting at the stops. He stopped and waited for me to out. Nervous? Yes I was. I just..don't know..

"They are waiting for you. Go. You will be fine." He smile reassuringly. I exhaled and got out the car.

Soon I was attacked by a crushing hug by a women that looked a lot like me. Green eyes. Tan skin. But the only different was she had blond hair and I had brown.

Instantly I knew who she was.

My Mom.

I looked around and saw warm smiles and I instantly felt at home.

Only one face stood out from the rest. One that had a scowl of hatred and jealousy. She looked like me but with blond hair.

My mom pointed out each person, from my father who told me that I will be finding my mate soon..? What the hell. Then to my little brothers who I instantly loved. Then there was Todd who didn't look a thing like me, it was so weird. Then she introduced the scowl-er.

"Aqua, this is your sister Mary." Mary's smile looked strained then when mom turned around she glared harshly that didn't even phase me. I smiled venomously. She looked taken aback ya thats right, two can play at this game.

"Honey?" I turned to my mom who was smiling so brightly. It made me happy. "Ya?"

"Do you feel at home?"

Do I? With a sister who hates me, a dad who doesn't know a thing, a mom that seems to love unconditionally, and a brothers that are, well, boys.

"Ya. Very much at home." I said smiling at the word 'home'.

My real home.

Ryan's POV

She just hung up. Just like that. Granted, this flight attendant was making her get off but she could have like kept texting me. But her words echoed in my head.

'I love you..'

She loved me? After everything? And she's leaving because she doesn't want anyone in my family or pack die? I can't believe she did that.

Suddenly, awe turned into rage. She's running away?! Without a fight?! I can't believe her! And the person who threatened her is gonna be dead soon. I will fins him or her first then kill their sorry ass!

Then it hit me.

My mate left me.

And I didn't even tell her I loved her too.

Baileys POV

I jumped out the window, smiling, proud of my achievement. She's gone. Ha! I know this will blow my cover but my mission is over. She isn't coming back.

For now....

©Lovesoreel

THE END. Well for now at least. Haha. Hell no the series is not over! I'm coming out with a second book by next week or something.

Sorry if this book is crap. I know it is. But I am going to plan out the next book! Woot! So I have some loose ends to tie up. The first chapter of the next book is going to be boring with intros to new characters and it's going to take place a year after she got to Nevada. (: Sorry for the spelling mistakes(:

25 Votes for the next book to be up before next week(: Sorry for asking for so much but I mean its the next book(:

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented and fanned. (:

I love you all!!

Now I will be focusing on "The Alphas Dirty Little Secret" until I get the sequel up(: