Falling Too Fast: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ryan's POV

Rakkel, who was the girl that was screaming at me earlier, made me go in her pink Volkswagen. I shivered at the thought of it let alone riding in it but not wanting to create a scene with her before I had even got to school so I kept my mouth shut. She was so excited to show everyone we are a 'couple' even though I sleep with other girls and she sleeps with other guys.

You are probably wondering why I even put up with her even though she isn't my mate, well to put in nicely and not a perverted way; she is flipping awesome in the sack. That is why I keep her around, don't blame me, and blame hormones. I'm a guy. I love not having a mate but I also sometimes wonder what it will be like, but that conversation is between me and my wolf. Now what's a mate? Well he or she is basically your other half or soulmate, if you will. We start to realize who are mates are around 16 or 17. I haven't found mine yet but I'm hoping I don't. I mean, who wants to get tied down to one person for the rest of your life. Or forever, since werewolves live forever unless killed by gold, not silver, bullet or by another werewolf.

As Rakkel was driving, which was way over the speed limit, she was talking to me about some new perfume she got and wants me to tell her what I thought. All I said back was 'nice' and soon she continued to talk about herself, not asking me any more questions, which I was thankful for.

As we came down this one way, we passed a girl who looked around our age, walking to the school, maybe. She was sexy, though she looked annoyed and pissed off but other than that, she was hot. I could tell she was werewolf but she had a kind of proud and respecting aura to her.

 She had medium, chocolate brown hair. She tan fairly tan skin and a smokin' body from what I could see. Her oval face gave people an innocent look to her but I knew better. She looked like she could kick some ass. We kept driving and she soon became just a dot on the horizon behind us.

Aqua’s POV

I heard there are new wolf- oops I mean 'people' in town. Ha-ha, who am I kidding they are wolves like me, but as any girl would think, I would like to know if any of them I would be interested in dating, maybe I would even find my mate. Wait hold on- mate, where the hell did I think that from? 

 I realized I just got to school. I walked through the black creepy iron gates to the gothic style school, it didn’t look modern at all, it almost seem haunted, even though I am a mythical creature myself I didn’t believe in ghosts! As I walked up to the entrance I felt stares at me. I looked around and realized they weren't staring at me, but those who were behind me.

 It was the people- well-wolfs behind me. Instead of looking behind me and gaping at their beauty like everyone else was, I just walked up to the school and yelled behind me. "Go back to Hell!" as the warning bell rang which meant 10 minutes till class. Great piss of the new kids! I said sarcastically.

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

VOTE(:

Thanks to MsKatie!