Falling Too Fast: Chapter 7

Hey I think this is pretty long.... 

Chapter 7: 

Aquas POV

•2 Weeks Later. Free Period. Last Period•

"Jordy!!! Over here babe!!!" I screamed. No I'm not lebsbian(Nothing against lesbians! Promise) it's just a BFF thing we have been doing.

Yes, Ryans Sis is my BFF and almost as good as Mikkie.

Mikkie has kinda ditched me for them but only because someone is her mate. I don't know who but I really dont care. So right now is free period but since something happened, we had to stay in a class so here I am and it's almost end of the day. Soon I see Jordan walking to me as class "started"

"HEY!!! Dude I have someth--" she stopped all of a sudden and at first i thought it was her mate but soon I noticed everyone started to look in the direction she was and I followed their gazes over to the door and landed on a gorgeous guy. Not as hot as ryan..wait what?! No no! The mystery dude had two other guys behind him. The first guy was the one who caught my eye though....

He has blonde short spiky hair with stormy grey eyes and a oval shaped face. He was a muscular guy with a VERY noticeable 6 pack. He was wearing a tight v-neck which showed his abs off perfectly-yum!!-with a multicolored flannel overshirt with dark blue skinny jeans. Extra yum!! He looked around 6'2 and i could tell he was a Were.

Huh?

Then the second boy stepped out behind him and he was also good looking but not as. He had brown long skater hair with green eyes and had the same body feature as his...friend? But the clothes and face. Instead the skater guy wore saggy shorts that didn't look gangster or stupid and he had also a tight shirt with a leather jacket that screamed 'BADBOY!' and skater shoes. Also he was about the same height as the first boy.

The third boy had the same feature as the second but he had short hair instead of long and he wore tight capris and a tight shirt with a thin jacket covering his 6pack and he was wearing converse and instead of green eyes, he had Sea blue ones and he looked like the second guys twin but shorter.

They were also Weres...What the Fu--

"Damon....wha-what are you doing here?" Jordan asked suddenly to the second guy.

"To claim whats mine babe." he winked.

Then Ryan was standing up growling to the guy named Damon.

"Don't even think about breaking her heart again!" Ryan hissed. I was scared but confused and out of the loop which I hated.

They looked at eachother murderously and I soon realized they could shift.

Thankfully the bell rang when it did and it was the end of the day so people cleared out confused yet buzzing with excitement due to 3 hot students.

They were still glaring at eachother.

"Hey dumbasses!" I yelled at them.

They looked up. "Whst the fudge were you thinking!?! Are you TRYING to get us exposed you frigging idiots!!" I was mad and they could tell.

There was 'sorrys' and 'oops'. I sighed.

"So who are you?" Dumbass #1 asked me seductively.

I rolled my eyes and thought, players. Typical clich'e.

"I'm you--" Then I heard him say the words I dreaded yet loved him to say,

"My mate."

[A/N I was gonna stop then I just got a hankering for writing so here ya go!!]