The last present

A whoosh of air spread a part of her hair on her face, blocking her view of New Orleans. as she steps over from the railing. A smile built on her face as she saw a couple of teenagers throwing drinks at each other. They looked behind her and they sought to hide a smile. She turned to catch herself to bump into a wall "ouch"
"uh they spoil it" the voice makes Zoya snap her neck up to the voice "Hello Love"
"Lucien"
"nice hearing my name after so long" they look at each other in silence
One teenager broke the silence "you look great together". Lucien smiled at them in a curtsy. Zoya looks at the walking teenagers when Lucien spoke "I am glad you are alive "and hugs her "where were you Zoya?" He backs away from her as he tries to study with her again.
"I Am glad to meet you too. It's a long story"
"that is the most expected but let proceed with somewhere else," she nods and he smiles "by the manner, it is yet not late HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE"

He opens the door for her "would you like something as in the bitter guard juice or the weird detox drink?" He moves to the kitchen area. She pursues him to the kitchen and takes a seat on the counter "French fries, veg noodles and coffee having lots of fats with sugar,". he snapped his neck at her dramatically "Who are you? Where is our diet-conscious whistle growling women?" That makes Zoya laugh. She talked while laughing "I am glad I met you tonight. It was hell day"
"I am all ears, "
"Thanks, but I am not all tongue,". He hands her coffee "your loss." He pouts at her "rest is getting prepared"
She rests her coffee on the counter and looks around the "nice interior"
"Money gets everything at feet "
"Not always, maybe almost, but not always" she points her finger at him, making him peer up from his phone. He took her hand and spin her with a smirk at her "but you will get everything" Zoya let out a small laugh
"I miss your aura around me a lot. Where were you?"
Zoya let out a sigh "I was operated by a few specimens" she moved to the sofa. Lucien grabs both coffees to the living area "why? What happened to you?"
"Leave that."
"You were being operated and you disclose that as normal"
"Because now I turned more normal"
"If I say I got surprised after a surprise. you will be no shock"
she almost sings being tired "I had heart problems before, the time I vanished I was being operated on, and now it is all gone. Forever," 
"Wow," he took the sip "It's all a lot"
"Yeah, it was" they both drained their coffee. Lucien gets up and moves to records and plays a track "Care for few more twirls" he moves his hand toward her. "I can try" she placed her hand on his.
After a few twirls, Zoya took the place on the arm of the sofa as the doorbell rang. She turned and saw Lucien. Zoya nods as he asks for her to move to study.
She smiles as something never changes as Lucien. She looks around when her eyes fall on file with her name.
My performance report or my CV
Curiosity got her, and she opened it. There was her photo with her c. v
She turns, and it was Dave, Nikolai in the photo The next was her home. Something clicked it during some celebration. She flips the page to a news clipping.

An Indian family missing. Burn to death or eaten by wolves?
There were photos of Zoya, mannat, shlok, John, Dave, Nikolai
Her fingers travel to a picture of a shattered building.
Her finger trembled as she shut it.
Hallucination. A tear slipped out of the memories She looked at the ground. I shouldn't have coffee.
She shrieked as the door opened. All the unexpected. The pages shattered on the ground with one falling at afoot.

Elijah moves to the box. He lifts the cover with one finger and fumes. Before he could sigh or blink, there was a crash inside. The door got busted with Klaus having Zoya in his arms. "It's her again" Alexis's words make Klaus glare at her but the next moment he vamp-out with Zoya.
"you are the famous Alexis," Elijah moves to her in a second "I heard a lot about you"
"Just a bit of fair advice. that woman in your brother's arms is an artist" she motioned to her blood-stained clothes. Elijah tried to control his anger over his brother's action "not to mention a heartbreaker" she walks over Lucien's body "and also dead" which makes Elijah focused on their last encounter and the fact there was no heartbeat. "care to join me for a drink" he smirked back at Alexis and in a flash, he was at her neck

Klaus instantly moves to cami's room, laying Zoya on the bed. He roams in-room impatiently, not understanding what to do.
He catches the light footsteps "Klaus, you can't just call me anytime" cami's voice rang through the compound. Soon the blonde saw Klaus as she moved to lecture when she noticed the company.
she turns to Klaus "how?"
"I couldn't have taken her anywhere. Everyone is after her"
"What happens to her ?"
"she got to know about her family" he regrets letting her stay here in the city and also the fact of not looking out for a family
"I understand, but I don't know what to do."
"Stay with her. Till I get a doctor for her. Jackson will be here soon," he takes a last look at Zoya and cami.

Lucien woke up and got on their feet. He saw Elijah back drinking from unconscious Alexis. he ripped him away from Alexis "she is an asset, Elijah ". Elijah looks at Alexis and realizes he went too far. Lucien bit his wrist and pressed to Alexis. and looked around. Being scared he shouts her name "ZOYA". he removes Alexis from his arm and lay her floor. he vamp-speed to study and came back to Elijah cleaning his blood-stained chin "Niklaus took her" he noticed Lucien's face "don't worry unfortunately my brother seems quite fond of her. I would say a LOT to not hurt her" he rolled his eyes "oh it seems our poor Lucien has no idea." he fake sympathy "She and Klaus have been a talk of the town" He moves around Lucien "seems familiar. Isn't that?" Lucien's face turned red as Elijah left.

in cami's apartment, Jackson was tapping his feet on the floor.
"coffee" cami offered him the mug. He took and muttered curses for klaus.
"hey, she will be fine. She just.......... fainted" cami placed a hand on Jackson's shoulder.
They saw a klaus jumped on the balcony, making Jackson straighten up. Klaus noticed Zoya's still fainted body. Jackson placed the mug on the table "where is your doctor?"
"he can't do anything," klaus grew frustrated, "he said she doesn't have a heart"
Jackson grew impatient "I didn't care she is a human, vampire, or some half-zombie. just fix her as you ruin it"
"both of you are not helping to be angry. She is getting conscious,". cami move past both boys to Zoya whose eyes shrink in light.
Zoya's eyes adjusted to the light and noticed Cami, then Klaus and Jackson. she suddenly moves away from them to the other side of the bed. Zoya's sudden behavior makes Jackson move to Zoya. "Don't" she shivered "Don't. move back" she shifts more to the corner.
Jackson with a broken heart took a step back. His heart shattered as he felt the built-up walls around her. He noticed her observing eyes calculating the distance between her and others, including him.
"what is it?"
"Zoya" cami try to talk to her "it's me cami"
Zoya talks on her own "NO NO NO" she stammered "its hallucination. I Am hallucinating" she moves from the bed making Jackson try to make a move at her "Don't" she moves back and broke a glass bottle "stay back" she raised the bottle at Jackson's face. She moves to the door to find it locked "open it" she motions cami to open it.
Cami lies "I don't have keys ". "don't push" she moves to edge the bottle at cami making Klaus grab cami's arm. Zoya noticed a key hanging on the wall hooks and grabbed it "don't follow me".
Jackson asks, "Zoya, where are you going ?"
she eyes him "you almost sound like a real one" she shut the door.
Jackson tried to move but Klaus stopped defensively. "Let her deal" Jackson tried to defend him "that's the only option".

Zoya throws the broken bottle in a bin. She can hear the faint voice of a band playing. She looks around for a taxi when in a corner she bumps into something making her yelp
"Hello there my brother love interest" Zoya looks at him and just looks "i offer you a deal" his vein appears making Zoya step back .she tried to run but Elijah grab her attacking her neck.