intemperance

Klaus compels her " tell us where maria Margriet is staying and gave us her key,"
" Sorry that is confidential," the trio of them sighed
Of course, she will be on vervain . Zoya adjusted her hair from jacket zip, while the receptionist blushed " let me assist you" she lean to touch zoya.
Zoya back away from the touch stumbles back to Elijah's chest "it is fine, not much to help ", for a second he thought she will move away "Zoe Am I Right?"."Yeah," she slightly bites her lip shyly and places a strand of hair behind her ear.
" Zoe if you don't mind can we talk?" Elijah's body tensed, "alone?" his left arm brushes her arm. She glance at him and saw him looking back with a lot of threat.
Zoe broke the connection "I have a shift right now. It will end in an hour," she spoke hesitantly
"Then I guess I wait behind the tinted glass of the lobby" her eyes lit up. zoya blinks at the receptionist and whistles away from the desk to lobby.

"I haven't known you were in girls?" Klaus teased with narrow eyes. "I am into every lifeful thing. Apart from the dead,", she leans at klaus playing with the lapel of his jacket "they stink" and release the lapel with scrunched face "Now excuse, I am starving. Order for yourself I just go grab something I Can eat"

boys head to cornor couch with table as Klaus order himself whiskey while Elijah just order coffee as he expect drinking at dinner. Klaus notice his brother mood due to zoya slight flirting. some other day he would have took pleasure in his brother mood, but decide to ignore. he remembers him following zoya out. and when he came he was non-stop giving lecture about relationships and a fact he didn't let him have that golden crown because he was irritated.

She arrives back with a bowl of french fries, coke, and cupcakes. She set that on the table. She looks just about finding two choices sit with Elijah or Klaus.Tease him a little
She gently moves up the Elijah jacket and sits beside him, placing his jacket beside her "so all the preparations are done regarding dinner" she added to make it casual. as Elijah was acting stoic.
"She wants to see you" Klaus slide her plate to himself out of her reach. He picks one of her cupcakes
" Those are mine, Klaus" as she is leaning to get them. She might not have realized it She was casting herself on the Elijah . Elijah leans back to not feel any touch, but her fragrance. At last "Niklaus where are your manners. She is hungry to let her eat,"
Klaus innocently act "is that brother. I just wonder for what? Cupcakes or the sexy receptionist " Zoya ignores him and held a cupcake. She was dying to take a bite, but it beeps. She closed her mouth but look for the message. It was Lucien asking for updates - he such evil - I text him 'LATER'. she noticed Elijah tries to wonder what so important to steal her big moment with cupcake
"So love now you will seduce her and get the key," niklaus took the bite of his cupcake .
"I am not that low klaus. I guess I will talk her out," yeah such an irony
"Love I would love to listen to you all day, but if this is how you will forge like a turtle. I believe I would like to take the matter in my hand," he gets up to leave.
She was walking after him "Klaus -" Elijah grabs her hand arresting her "he is right. We haven't thrown all the time for this. He knew what to do," she snatches her hand away from him "maybe if both of you look for damage you both carried out, you might not call it right," she said to herself, but she was certain he heard it.
he pull her elbow speaking in her ear "If you would have witnessed the other side of the coin, you might find your judgment wrong," he stormed away from the lobby.

"Where is Elijah?" Klaus ask as he notice her alone.
"Don't ask.," He turns over his eyes" you both can't let a day pass without fighting," oh yeah why i am here klaus asked us to join him in the search not to mention, pampering his ego
"Found something?"
"Zero. Just a few robes," he shuts the almirah
"So it was useless to come here,"
"It seems like,"
"klaus," spill " she won't do anything tonight. Does she?"
"She looks to fight for marcel and others trust. I don't suppose she will so anything tonight,"
"Jackson knew about the plan," he was holding a clenched jaw " it was necessary. He had a pendant around his neck. A silver bird one. Finn had given me to protect from any magical tricks it could hide someone from others," he narrowed his eyes "you should start put it around hope," She looks around also in her thoughts as Klaus damage the beauty of room.
" Why you let those kids out?" he was trying to read her , her intentions " I don't understand you?" a smile formed on her face
"Would you have the guts to invest their lives in danger," she huffed and her shoulders fall from their stance, " it is all because of me, they will be here because of me. i am the bloody problem and I knew that. Even decades ago it was me .God, I am losing control over myself " she rakes her fingers through her hair "I will catch you at dinner" still raking her hand she walks out from the room.