Uh... I guess they missed me

The 100 dollar bill falls into the donation box as the music plays in the background. Klaus was having the glass of bourbon, but not drinking, staring at it. He noted the blooded cell she hand over her, reminding him of the moment he met her covered in blood.
He heard the latch opens and turns to smile at her, making him smile. He inhales as his eyes glance with brightness, "you are alive". He heard a laugh "you have said that all way. I guess I Am. I mean speaking to you and all,"
He laughs, "you are the solid one to die".

She sits down beside him, grinning big, making klaus smile too, like two foolish teenagers. They spoke for a while, Klaus asks about her waking up.

It was well till Zoya asks him about her family
"They are in Istanbul," he chose the sip, ignoring direct eye contact" they are on some rescue mission. They can't have contact with the outer world," he notices with a side glance her face collapses and soon, but later she smiles "a bit longer". He swallows the drink by diver's eyes from her experiencing the growing desire in her eyes" but then they will all overjoyed when they will see me alive"

He shifts the issue to "so I am the first one on your list to show up,"

She smiles at him "you are the one who won't lie to me ever." he gave her a smile in return at her and she pokes a finger into her meal menu to notice his eyes
She spoke after him having a drink and her having a big spicy meal which got taken as it comes "Klaus-" she groans
"I didn't catch your heartbeat and as you are you. I better take provisions," she frowns as her eyes trailed from the bowl to his face that delivered his aims "you are cruel klaus"
"I have been told worse. How are you feeling?" he forces the server to take away the bowl. "Hmm," He smirks as it fixed her eyes to that going food, "your heart?"
She whispers while pouting "I don't know it's yet the same. I haven't called on the doctor after I have woken up,"
He rolls his eyes in a groan, "classic you,". She reasons that fork at him "hey, I woke hours ago. Saw my castle collapsed, and that forest burned up from the other side," that built his attention and she goes serious while letting her tree peaked sword down "yeah, strange I saw the blood on the ground like a canal from the ruin pieces. You do not understand how scared I was?. For once I assumed it was my people's blood, but now as you claimed they are safe I felt alive," she works herself with her new cell phone "yes love."

Elijah looks at her sister who got tried by calling Niklaus "allow him some time. Our brother is angry"
"Can't oppose with a wise reason," making Hayley and Elijah guilty "its feel like my both brothers swap identities. You brought this accusation thing, and he turned silent. And as we knew he will bring the party," she took her jacket, "I need a drink," with that she left them both looking at each other.

They both step out of the restaurant with Zoya still busy with a cell phone "So I should head to the city". He snatches the phone "and gets yourself hanged," she looks at him putting the phone in his pocket "the atmosphere is quite dense and I do not clear your state"
"my palace. Then?"
"no love. I am not taking chances. You are coming with me," he snatches the key from her and notices the logo on it. She noticed him eying the key "what is it?"

"Those wolves hunted by this," She walked back to him, "they were hiding me. It was some woman's name: Alexis. She was calling someone that was her cell"

That all put the name Lucien castle. Should I? "Later!" he noticed her raise one eyebrow at her.
"Is there something essential inside Love," she shook her head? He nods and opens the back of the car "Klaus?"
"Love moves aside," he was having cans stating fuel. "How about rather than burning it, we sold it black market," he stops midway and turns to him. She spoke, "it looks brand new and it". He spoke mimicking her making her pout "and it will bring them back to you," he notices that, and he chuckles on imagining Elijah's life with her living standards.