a day missing!

A few months later

The loud voice of music filled the street and neon light flashed among people's heads passing through the streets. I felt her little finger tickle me. I took her, brought them to my lips, and saw the silver bird pendant.

"Hello, brother"

he smiled at her ", finally showing after months"

"is that a concern", she motioned to him and hug him sideways, "she walks"

"a fast runner" he pouts at hope

They heard the footsteps "looks who shows up?" Klaus looks at his brother "I missed you sister", he smiled and hug Freya

"Where is Hayley?"

"We both went to shopping for hope", Hayley vamp speed to Freya and hugs her

"I am happy for both of you - you are again smiling"

"let's talk in your room", Hayley push Freya to the door and peck hope cheeks "let's go"

The door got shut, "So what is happening between you two?"

"There is nothing," Freya looks up from the bags to the wolf, "have you forget he and gia "

"I don't think, so he serious about even gia doesn't seem that serious now"

"We haven't talked about us around these days"

"How's Jackson and you?"

"We filed the divorce and next I heard he is at the hills"

"He didn't forget her?"

"That is the problem. Whenever we talk somehow, it always ends on her. "

"you have been quiet for a while " Elijah looks around careful not to mess with empty paint cans. Klaus brush makes the thick stroke "I thought you were happy".
"I don't expect silence from you that long" he looks at his painting black on an already black canvas. "You should look around. Marcel is creating new vampires, they still-hunt werewolves in bayou and Davina, supposed to be the new regent"
klaus vamp-out to his bathroom, washing his hand "Seems fine to me" He closes his eyes, remembering everything.

He comes out in a new set of clothes, "I am going cami if that makes you happy", and he picks his phone and vamped the compound.

Elijah dialled a number looking at the surrounding black canvases, "Camille" the loud music enlighten, their conversation "can we meet".He heard someone order a drink "uh, okay. After my shift "."Sure. After your shift then," he hangs up.

Elijah entered his sister's room and saw Hope playing with his new toys. He kneeled to play with her, "so he is out again?" he didn't turn, knowing the source of the voice. He hummed but then speak his mind "I thought it will pass away or I might remember something"
"He loved her and gave him some time. You also talk to cami I am sure she will help .they look great together"

he asks out of blue "Did we know her?"
she halts for a second but then goes back to look after toys "She is weird and more like Klaus Afterall he mentors her. When I look at them both they are mostly on each other's nerves. She hit him-he killed her but then they cross bridges and fought against dahlia together. Moreover, I heard from Rebekah they both love each other. Besides, one-day hope, Davina and her has kidnaped things happen and she left without a word"

He imagined all those thoughts, "how are mine and her relationship?" her laughs took him back "just hate." he turns to her with confusion "you both hate each other. You cursed her the moment you saw her. You cannot stand her, so i. You call her devil and she calls you many names "she took his attention
he smiles, " I Can't visualize I could be as you explain"