Lucien Castle

Elijah enters the crowded compound with Niklaus at the railing.
"a few days ago she was on the run. Now she is inviting us like she owns the city,"
"as for now, she has invited all three witches, vampires, and werewolves."

Hayley asked, "Where Exactly she lives?"
Marcel replied, "She said he knew" he points at Elijah
"a big old mansion more a castle on the east 2 miles out of New Orleans,"
"Eulalie's" marcel gain their attention
Elijah peeked at this new name" would you like to share something marcel ?"
"that was abandoned nobody has gone there for decades," marcel noticed all eyes on him even Niklaus "The owner was a big industrialist came also from India," that culminated them  "and her wife Eulalie was a good social worker who helped the city and me to grow back when Mikael distraught it, even though she never support my decision about werewolves and witches .she was a big name in all three, then she just vanishes. I once visited her home for whereabout. I was told by a servant she died, I ask to meet her husband to pay my regards but he declined to meet me. It was a rumour that her daughter and her husband ruin the business of his ships and doing dark acts. "

Elijah asked "sapphire company ships?" marcel nod 

"Then next what I heard was Eulalia daughter with her husband and their child died while they were travelling through their last ship with the rest of the passengers and in a few years, its owners die. They kept funeral private only close family friends. We tried gained that place for business but officially it was stated privately under a name nobody knew not even the government."

"How Odd? She just pops out with a secret past too?" she pauses "Jackson don't you have a second thought of attending this party. Wanna know what she is hiding?"

"NO," Jackson already knows what she is and her past.

marcel looks up to Niklaus "what have you in your mind?"
He smirks "tuxedo. wine on the outskirts. An opera I might enjoy " 

marcel rolls his eyes "who else is going?"
marcel looked at Hayley " jack has declined, but I want to know what is she storing,"
They look at Elijah. "I might have some information regarding those attacks in the bayou. i have to work on it .,"
Hayley asks, "Do You think she was behind this hunt in the bayou?"
Niklaus spoke for the first time about her" honestly  she is smart to kill something she can control." with that he walks off to his room

Zoya.

I rang the bell.
It was open by a half-naked presence " just on time. I Am surprised" I look sideways on the ground " Not even a glance"
"sir you are half-naked."
he walks away from the door " come in?"
"take your time sir I will wait."
He picks up his shirt and wears it " now will you?" his voice turns cold
I entered "Sir How may I assist you?"
"by dropping this, sir."
"Mr castle,"
"Lucien," it was sharp, MOOD SWINGS! " you will assist me on this project and why I am supposed to invest in it. You will show the analysis reports to our project manager and user interface reports and you will come here early morning at 6:00 make me coffee, give me a tour to the city, handle my phone calls," he throws a phone at me. I catch it hurriedly  at it might fall "when I say leave you will leave when I say stay you stay, and when,"
WOW DUDE
"and when I hit you might get some senses,  you might be the king, but I Am not slaving to bend in front of you,"

he smiles as he won a trophy "you seem to forget that I have a choice to take away the investment,"
"I Am glad to reject you and your investment," his smile cracked for a second,
but then he covered up" in anger, you are destroying the only chance to save your company"
"you are doing investment, not charity," he was looking at me. HEY,  I AM INSULTING YOU  "we are top at our work and we will raise with you or without you, but the one who will lose is you to raise"

I place my hands together  "Namaste" and walk out while putting his phone on the counter table at the door.

I go the only place I used to walk-in when angry

"What Got you in such a good mood?" cami asked while arranging the cabinets
"I give in to destruction of the paladin" i play with cookies while rolling them, and for strange reason observing their movements
"Your Boss?"
"The investor," still rolling "Apart from charming face .he got this Almighty temperament, his exact words were 'when I say leave you will leave when I say stay you stay, and when' then I don't let him complete. I have a reputation to have the last word. now I regret"
" Charming?"
i let the cookie fall on his trip "That All you got?"
"It is the first time I heard you call someone charming. of course, I would notice. I mean look around your life you have famous mikaelsons, marcel, Jackson,  even josh," she motioned me to look behind. I turn to the josh walking to us

"What?" he looks at us
"I intentionally or not fired myself from the job"
"And the fact she called his investor charming. "
And that he crawls up to my nerves. And I gave him back but then I drop the company to the hell where I was just intern"
"So You fall for him at first sight," he asked
they both have lost their hearing ability
"Of course not. I don't even pass him a glan" i would have said glance but wait why ?.....uh. I grab my hair in frustration.
"You met him before" I Can hear the excitement in her voice
 I  fake yawn "I am leaving."
"No, it is just get started she pours herself a drink"
My phone rang. I flash them the screen 'boss'. she groans  
i picked up "Miss khan "
"I know I am fired." i want to end it as soon as possible.
"Why Would say that? I am here to inform you he ready to invest in our company"
"Are you sure, sir? you might have misheard"
"No. even he invests more than he promised to. We even signed the contract just a few minutes ago. And also he insists that you will be the project head and assist him if you feel comfortable. "
"Insist?" he must have lost his dictionary
He spoke too cherished for my likeness  "Yes, even I say why insist?  You say she will do"
"How thoughtful you are.," I saw josh smiling "Sir, I would give a thought "
"If I would you miss khan I would have accepted that in a heartbeat"
I smile. "I wish you will one day anything else, sir."
"Yes, the office will be off till the next year"
"Thank You" with that I cut the call 

josh spoke, "He Doesn't sound like your version of evil."
"I am pleased that you trust me."
"we would have if you have told us everything." 
ALLAH She is not letting this go
I huff a big amount of air. "It Was just nothing at first a random known person said you something."
"And?"
I spill "When I went for the interview. He was sweet."
"as a person he was sweet," she spoke like a statement
i spoke my doubts " today he was good when we met first in the meeting room he seems amused when I whistle," i smile knowing my acts " but then when I met him to give him files and assist him at his place he was cold and rude"
josh leans on the counter "He was in shoe of businessman .give it thought" cami nodded giving thumbs up to his statement
"I would" I again focus on the cookie " just as my job "
I already have a life lesson from the last one
Cami argue "Seriously?" they seem to notice something. I covered up with the pouting face 
I asked him to make a change "josh I need your help"
he goes uncomfortable "I can't as marcel and you,"
"Not that " I wave my hand in the air "come along"
"I wish it was more" cami frown and took a sip 

I was at the door when I thought to give her something to bother her " oh I forget to tell he opened the door half-naked"

it took few seconds for her to gulp that sip "Get Back here I want details"

"I hope you indulge in this misery cami to cami." when I half run out the bar .clearly hear cami huffing out air. We found Klaus Just ready to enter "An advice she needs gossip, a juicy gossip. A-PERFECT-NOT- A-TIME to share your view of your family. PUPPY BOY" Before he can say anything or more strangled me, I dragged josh with me well i do not need to as he already ready to leave klaus behind 

I drag him to the ally
"It is a secret mission" He raised his eyebrow
After 5 minutes
"you lost your mind. He Will kills you,"
  "and to kill me he has to attend the party" I was feeling like an opening gift, the best part tearing the wrapper " Text me when you were done with it bye" I walk out leaving him in the ally almost dancing.