sneaking

She looks around in case she misses something. She bumps in someone's "watches out", but that person does not pay her attention and shoved her away.

"Who the hell he thinks is he?"
"Leave juju. Maybe on mood swings" she looks around "where is appi?"
"She was at the counter, give me I put in the car" I hand him the cart
"I go look around for her" I was around the store when I saw Hades outside. What now?
He took a few steps, but he was looking at me as if finding something with a hint of anger in his eyes which vanish as he noticed I catch it. I expect him to talk, but he was silent - be quick please- what did someone do now?
Okay, what did I do in your eyes - hurt your heart Hayley-ruin your life - or your love gia. I look sideways rolling my eyes - when I saw him smiling, the same person bumped into me. It was not a smile that spread warmth or an apologetic smile if something like exists "why he is smiling at me?" Elijah turn in my sight and back to me
"go away from here fast" his voice spoke how serious he is .and now I noticed I can say he is not the only one smiling - shit shit shit - a loud voice was heard from inside the store - I turn and find few faces covered people at the counter pulled up guns at the people " my sister is inside" I was walking ahead when his grip on my arm stops me "I will go inside"

Elijah

She removes her arm from my grip "leave me" she again moves ahead -
"trust me"
she yelled "hell with your trust Elijah"
I saw shlok coming toward us crossing the parking lot" you again. Stay away from - "his eyes roll and fall on the store. She was walking ahead when he grabbed her hand "Zoya stop" someone sensible, but other is stubborn
"Zoya" I would have a vamp inside, but I am sure they will not like it. We took a long stride following her. The moment she opened the door a person pulls out a gun on her. I was ready with twisting his arm out but then in the next moment, her sister bangs his head in counter smashing it. A person reaches her from behind but she stabs him with a pen in his neck, chest, adobe, thigh, and then back to his armpit and slashed it down to the toe, not to mention in one blink. He was not able to fall on his own. I look at Zoya, something tells me she knows, but still surprise. the other would have attacked her, but then a glass piece from behind boomerang to his neck the blood make me thirsty I hear footsteps from the third lane behind the racks 'a coward ' I plunge my hand through it snapping his neck.

My back was burning with three hard glares. Of course, the family

but her sister ignore me and glare at Zoya "never do that again" shlok interrupt her anger " we can do that later, we have to leave, "
he moves to the counter and plucks out a box smashing it hard enough to ruin recordings " you " he moves to me when she blocks his path. His eyes soften at her, but his eyes fall on me "your clothes are ruined with blood" he moves side to one rack and appears with a long coat. He throws at me.
He placed his hand at Zoya's back to lead her out of the store.
I wore it and noticed them outside through the glass. I heard the click of sound knew her sister must have changed until now. she approaches me" don't mind my husband, he hardly knows how to appreciate someone help"
"I think I knew someone just like him"
" you are Rebekah's brother?"
"I hope she is not bothering you"
"of course not. Even that girl is more a help" she spoke," Elijah why don't you and your other brother -"
"Nicklaus"
"Nicklaus join us for today's celebration?"
"I thought that was a family get together, I will not be appropriate for that"
"oh please. I think Zoya needs a break as I know your sister, I am sure two of her brother won't be such a big deal "
" Are you sure Mr. Kapoor won't eat me raw"
" oh no he liked his food to be grilled" she winks at me and opens the exit door " and I am not sure of leaving her alone with our family "
"I didn't get it"
"We need to look after something and today events "
"you can trust me "
"hmm" we saw them both glaring at us

"Let's go" shlok turned away in annoyance especially for me. When he notices, Zoya was looking at me. He placed his palm on her cheek and turn her face away from me .they start walking to the car