Chapter 3: The game begins

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER SOME DAYS-

Shawn and Anna's wedding preparations were going on. Grandma and Alan both are happy that Anna finally will have a life partner and her life will be secure. But no-one knew that a big turn was waiting for them plus Shawn wasn't that good as a husband for Anna.

On the other hand, Ivan completely gets to know about Shawn and his bad tricks through one of his secret agents which make Ivan red in anger. It's true that he has tonnes of enemies but he never expected that his own men will betray him.

First Anthony and now Shawn. It was making him lost his trust completely on others. No matter whoever he/she is.

Ivan slammed his fists on the table as anger was completely visible in his dark blue eyes. His viens started popping out of his neck making him look like a completely Satan.

"Find that bastard" Ivan told his men darkly and his men nodded leaving him.

"How fucking dare you to play tricks with Ivan Miller. Now, today will your last day on the earth" Ivan clenched his fists tightly waiting for his men to get Shawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna was walking on the street road after finishing buying the groceries for dinner till than a car appeared of no where making her startled. But she sighed as it was Shawn's car.

He waved and gestured Anna to come inside. She nodded forcing a smile and went inside siting on the next to driver's seat.

"Anna, I wanted to say something" Shawn said while driving. Anna nodded "yes" she said and Shawn continued.

"Listen Anna, I wanted to say that. I know you are still attending your college But, I wanted us to get marry soon" He said making Anna surprise.

"B..But why? I.. I mean, there is sometime left in this then why so sudden?" Anna asled and Shawn sighed.

"Because after that, I want to go far away from here and I wanted it to happen as soon as possible" Shawn said. Anna looked down don't know what to said. She still needs time to understand him but he wanted to get marry soon.

"I even talked to grandma and they agried" He said and Anna was so shocked to hear his reply. She still didn't belive. It's true that they are meant to be get marry but still she was in need of time to adjust herself according to the situation they are in.

"But... But.. I want AHH" Anna screamed at a loud gunshot heard. Shawn's car got disbalanced because of it and his car collised with something.

Soon some men in black gathered around car blocking the car from all direction. Anna was so shocked to even process the things in her mind that what just happened. She was breathing hevily as the fear took place inside her mind.