Chapter 28: Birthday celebration

CHAPTER: 28

****

A FEW MONTHS LATER
ANNA'S POV:

It's been a few months since Ivan and I were in good terms. Ivan would usually do all the things that I wished for. He is granting my every wish. I'm happy that he is changing for good which I wanted. Scarlet is also doing good and healing herself from the awful memories of the past.

She was moving on and we all are happy for her. Eve was now so happy because it's was her 20th birthday. Literally, the girl is now the happiest girl on the earth. From, the starting of her birthday month till now, every day she would tell joyfully while dancing and singing that her birthday is coming. Her tactics are the same like a 5-years-old kid.

And finally, today is her birthday. The girl is literally jumping from the morning in the happiness. She invited all of her friends. Ivan threw a celebration for her birthday and the celebration will start by the evening. He has arranged everything according to his sister's demand. He may seem emotionless but after spending so many months with him, I could understand that he isn't. He is a caring person. He cares for his loved ones and can do anything for their happiness even if he has to go beyond the limit.

Ivan's business partner and few official friends were also invited to the party and Liam was also coming. He talked to me last night telling me about his plan and asked me to not to reveal anything to Eve as he want to give her a surprise for her birthday.

"Anna," Ivan pulled me out from my thoughts as I looked in his way only to find him shirtless. His hair was wet as water drops were dripping from them. His eyes were screaming dominance. I gulped looking away when I heard him chuckling. He took his steps in my direction standing beside me, he was literally seems like a tower and I am nothing compared to him. His is really tall and without my sandals, I was only able to reach till his chest. I frowned cursing myself.

Only if I would've obeyed Grandma's words when she asked me to drink milk and do stretching and exercises, I would probably be some inches more as compared to my real height. But I being a lazy ass never followed any of my grandma's words.

"You don't have to look away, I'm all yours to stare," he whispered coming closer to my ear and placing a kiss on my earlobe which was enough to accelerate my heartbeats. Damn me, I can't keep calm inside.

"Umm... I need to check upon arrangements," I tried to move away to leave the room but within a blink of eye, I felt myself being slammed on the closet. Not so harsh but quick. I literally gasped feeling him nuzzling his nose-tip on the crook of my neck. I shivered when his cold hands wrapped around my neck. His actions always scream dominance and even I don't want to but still, I feel myself getting weaker under his touches as if my legs will give up.

"I like it when you try to run away but my dear Anna, escaping from me isn't an option for you, my love," he whispered, his tone was deep and husky. I gulped.

"You smell so good, Anna. All of my tensions and worries vanish when I smell your sweet fragrance. It's so powerful," he murmured in the crook of my neck. Placing an open-mouth kiss, he looked at me in the eyes that I can't help but to look down.

"Oh my sweet Anna," he chuckled.

Placing his finger under my chin, he made me look up him. His eyes were holding sparkle, beautiful sparkle. Without saying anything, he kept looking at me in the eyes as I too, didn't look away. He bends down to my level and slightly leaning in, he placed his lips on to mines. His lips started molding with mines as I closed my eyes.

~

He closed his eyes and leaning in further, he started chewing her lips. They feel like a drug to him that he can't help but is addicted to.