Chapter 13: Breaking a rule

(Kindly press the STAR button. I will be so glad :)

 I will be so glad :)

Chapter: 13

~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNA'S POV:

The sunlight tiptoed inside the bedroom after crossing the curtains. I groaned in my sleep and my eyes got open. I exhaled a breath and turned to another side where my eyes catch his face.

He was sleeping peacefully and his hands were around my waist. He was literally caging me in his hold. It somehow, made a smile appeared on my lips. He kinda feels safe to me. His holds are warm.

He is so handsome. He has a face like a hero.

But he will change into a villain once he will wake up.

My smile faded thinking about it. I sighed shaking my head letting go of his holds. I slowly got up from the bed and went to the closet to take out my clothes and then went inside the bathroom glancing at him for the last time.

After 20 minutes, I come out ready in a long sleeve shirt and jeans. I saw him sitting on the bed and he was staring at me intensely.

He woke up.

"Good, My words are leaving an impact on you," He smirked and said. I nodded and wished him good morning. He hummed in response and got up leaving the bed. I was about to leave when he comes towards me placing his hand on my nape and placed his lips on mine.

He kept kissing me for one or two minutes and let go of my mouth only when he felt satisfied with my lips. I was breathing heavily and so was he. He pecked my lips and went inside the bathroom leaving me flabbergasted.

He just kissed me but he didn't say anything.

I shook my head and went out of the room to go downstairs.

I came downstairs and went to the kitchen where I got welcomes by a beaming Ella. I smiled and wished her 'good morning and she wished me back. I started preparing for 'his' breakfast as per as Ella told me about his likes and dislikes.

My ring was kinda disturbing me to make the batter for cupcakes. I sighed and took it off placing it on the above of the spice closets. I get back to my work and started preparing for Ivan's food.

Today, Eve was not here as she already told me yesterday night that she will go to visit her friend. So I was kinda missing her company.

After one hour. I finished preparing his breakfast. I made spaghetti, eggs, and toast and placed the food on the table with Ella's help. She is so helpful and kind-hearted. She is the same as my mom. An alluring lady.

After some time, I saw him coming downstairs. He comes passing by me and gestured me to sit down. I nodded and sat down and served him and myself the breakfast. Without saying anything, he started eating.