Chapter 17: Family

Let's press the STAR button before we start :)

Chapter: 17

****

ANNA'S POV:

After finishing the shower, I came back to my room feeling a little bit fresh because of the mild shower. It was already 8:00 pm the night but Ivan is still out. I don't know if he altered his plan or something different.

I usually don't have any sense about anything. He is distanced nowadays. It was unconventional but it's okay. I myself am not able to make any move. And why I'm even contemplating this? It was not what I wanted or what I'm supposed to think.

What's wrong with me?

Maybe, It's just a sympathy of mine towards him. He faced a lot in his life, in his past.

But still,

That doesn't mean I will forget what he has done with me and my family. He used my family and me. He is such a devil I never wanted to have in my life.

I hate him.

I only hate him.

I shook my head throwing my dumb thoughts on the side, I went to open the closet to find something good and decent to wear. It was kinda confusing for me.

What should I wear?

I don't have anything good to wear.

Oh god! I want to cry now.

Such a bad thing it is.

I shrugged looking down and opened another closet to see something good. My bad, I didn't found anything good exactly similar to my likes. It's so bad. I don't have anything.

I huffed looking down when I heard the door opening sound. I already know who was there. No one other than 'him'

He comes inside moving in my direction. His eyes were the same as always. Dark and emotionless. nothing was changed. But he seems as if he has something up inside his brain. I don't have anything related to do with it. But sometimes, his states make me wonder the things I'm not biased in at all nor I required to think about.

"Why aren't you ready yet?"

I heard his voice. Is he asking me? Of course, who else. We are just two in this room. Stop thinking like a dummy Anna. I turned around to look only to find myself gazing deeply.

His deep gazes are soul-piercing.

"Oh? I..I was just..."

Before I could say anything more he started taking his steps towards me. I swallowed my own saliva thickly. What is going on in his mind? I can't tell anything about this? But his closeness is something that really makes me feel apprehensive.