Chapter 29: The bracelet

CHAPTER: 29

CHAPTER: 29

****

The night went on as all were enjoying. Eve received so many blessings and birthday wishes. It was one of the best birthdays of her. Ivan hadn't left a single flaw in the arrangements. Everything was so aesthetic and elegant. Eve was so happy and on top of that, after so much time, her love was with her. She smiled graciously at Chris before proceeding to the center for the cake cutting.

"Will you celebrate your birthday without me? Dear?" A male voice reached her ears as she knew the next; a palm's been placing on her eyes. Eve frowned in confusion as Ivan smiled looking at his Youngers.

"OMG! Liam Brother," Eve screamed recognizing his deep voice as Liam chuckled. She quickly turned around seeing Liam standing behind her with a gift birthday gift for her.

"Surprise, my little sister," Liam exclaimed opening his arms as Eve almost jumped in happiness before hugging him back. Anna smiled looking them as they hugged each other. Witnessing the pure happiness and delights on Eve's face, made Anna happy just by looking at them.

"OMG! YOU REALLY SURPRISED ME!" Eve exclaimed as Liam chuckled.

"I didn't know you will really come over. I thought you got yourself too busy in your official works," Eve said pouting as Liam smiled patting her cheek before kissing her forehead.

"Anything for you, my little baby," He said making Eve giggle as the pure happiness can be seen in her galaxy eyes. She shared a warm hug with Liam. Definitely, she missed him a lot. Eve and Liam always had a lot in common unlike Ivan, who is bit different from them but still, he as most caring person Eve and Liam ever get in their life. He just, didn't learn to show his emotions well. He learned to hide because indeed, he doesn't want anyone to get to know that the world does affect him. And he still has deep oceans of emotions, flowing inside him.

"Here, what I bought for your birthday gift," Liam said as Eve frowned in confusion before looking at his hand that has a box. Liam gave the box to Eve as she opened it quickly. Undoing the wrapping of the box, Eve gasped in surprise.

"Oh my God! It's the same cellphone I wished to have," Eve jumped like a kid who got her/his favorite chocolate.

"Tada!"

"Thank you so much, Brother. I love you," Said Eve, jumping into Liam's arms once again leaving Liam bewildered but he was happy at the same time for his little sister.

"I love you too, my little sister," He replied.

"Come on, let's cut the cake," Liam said. Nodding, Eve made her way towards the table with Liam. She was about to cut the cake when her eyes stuck out. She frowned looking here and there in need of searching someone.

"Ivan brother," She asked to Liam as Liam too looked as far as he could before finally seeing Ivan coming back with some envelops in his hands.

"Big Bro," Liam said gaining Ivan's attention as Ivan looked at him with confused eyes.