Chapter 1: Sudden death

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNA'S POV:

Like any other random day, I got up and stormed towards my bathroom lazily. "Seriously life sucks sometimes" I murmured to myself and got ready for the day after a fresh shower.

Today is an important day for me. I've completed my photography assignment and now I have to give it to my teacher so that bitch will not minus my marks in the final examination. Otherwise, my grandma and dad gonna kill me.

I wore a long loose shirt with my black ripped jeans and got ready for college. After college, I have to go to the market with Shawn. My fiancee. I know I'm young for marriage but I don't know why dad wanted me to marry him as soon as possible.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and splash the perfume on my clothes. I picked up my pink backpack and headed out of my room.

"Good morning Granny,"

I gave a peck on my grandma's forehead wishing him 'good morning' She sighed at my behaviour.

"Gosh, this girl! Anna why you are so silly?"

She asked and I smiled in pride. I know what I am and want to remain it forever.

"Sweetheart, not again."

"Whatever. I've put your breakfast come and eat. Gosh! look at yourself how much skin you are now"

My grandma sighed looking at me with a worried face. I smiled at her concern for me. She is my life.

"Oh, c'mon granny. I'm fine. Please don't worry about it and tell me, did you take your morning medicines"

"Yeah yeah I did. my mother," She said sighing and I smiled proudly at her statement.

"Good morning sis," My younger brother Alan said as he sat down next to me full ready in his school uniform ready to go to school. He is 14 years old and My life. My one and only supporter in this whole house. Otherwise, dad and granny never listened to me. They think I'm silly. Nah! I'm so intelligent.

"Good morning bro. Did you finished your homework last night or do you want dad to come to your school again??" I asked as he whined making chuckle.

"Yeah, I did. It was such a pain in the ass" My brother murmured sighing but it was hearable to my ears and I chuckled.

"Well, is dad already gone?" My brother asked gaining grandma's attention.

"Yeah, his boss called him early morning because of some issues." My grandma told us and we nodded.

"Okay, grandma. I'm leaving" I said wiping the corner of my mouth with the tissue.

"Go carefully," She said.