Chapter 34: The warm cuddles

CHAPTER: 34

CHAPTER: 34

****

Anna's eyes squeezed tightly as the sunlight entered the room. She blinked few times to adjust with the light before finally opening her eyes. She sat down on the bed rubbing her eyes.

She was feeling an immense amount of weakness inside herself and her back was hurting. Even after taking a good sleep, she was still feeling fatigue. Her forehead was sweating and her face was pale. Her lips had lost its natural colour and became dried. Her throat was feeling dried too.

She poured herself glass of water, Gulping it in one go. She groaned feeling a tight ache in her back and also her head was spinning. Her body was heating up so badly.

'What's wrong with me?'

Taking a deep breath, she got up from the bed and made her way towards the closet. Taking her clothes out, she made her way towards the bathroom with her trembling legs which was feeling like jelly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did she come out?" Eve asked as Scarlett sighed shaking her head in disapproval.

"No, I went to her bedroom early morning, I knocked two or three times but she didn't replied so I came back," Scarlett replied as Eve nodded.

"It's okay, maybe, she needs some space,"

"Hmm, we should give it to her till she will be fine," Scarlett agreed with Eve.

"I guess, she won't go to college today. We should leave now," Eve said.

"You're right," Scarlett said packing her backpack as the girls left for their colleges after having their breakfast. They tried to call Anna's name multiple times, but Anna didn't replied. She kept herself locked in her room. So the girls left and thought to meet her once they will be back in the evening.

Half of the day went like that. Maria went to Anna and Ivan's bedroom for Anna to give her the midday meal. She knocked on the door multiple times still Anna didn't reply to Maria even.

Sighing, Maria accepted her defeat and went back downstairs to do her left work. Ivan wasn't here from the night hence the day went out smoothly.

It was 3:00 PM of the noon when Ivan comes back. His whole condition was messed up badly. His thick, dark hairs were messy and few buttons of the shirts were undone, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. His eyes were red and glossy.

He has spent his whole night in one of his bars drinking. He drank too much last night. So much that he finally gave up his limit in the morning and went to his office and slept there. He didn't want to face Anna after last night.