Chapter 4- Chlamydia

the terrible excuse for a trailer I made is multimedia and if that doesn't work, then I also posted the link on my profile 

“Hola amiga,” Millie smiled as I stepped into the locker room.

“Hi,” I muttered grumpily as I unlocked my locker.

After the ‘frequently asked questions’ with Mr. Asshole, I thankfully made it to my next class on time but once I got there, I realized that I had left my phone somewhere.

So, after walking from my class, to the coffee shop, to the table Mr. Asshole and I sat at, to my first class, not only did I not find my phone, I missed my bus. Then, on top of that, I almost got violated by a man in the taxi I was forced to take. Then, when I stepped out the taxi in an attempt to escape the pervert, I realized that I was still 2 miles from the restaurant.

So, with my luck, I probably smelled like an old man who hadn’t showered in days after I walked the 2 miles to here.

“Bad day at school?” She laughed and closed her locker.

“Bad day in general like you have no idea,” I shook my head, “You would never believe who was guest lecturing at my school today.”

“Who?” She turned, locked the door and I started to change into my uniform.

“Mr. Asshole from last night.” I pulled my MJ shirt over my head before sticking my arms into the white button down shirt.

“You're kidding!” She exclaimed and leaned off the wall.

“I kid you not!” I laughed as I stuck my leg into the black dress pants. I really needed some new ones; these pants had been through the dryer too many times and of course, they shrunk, emphasizing my ass way too well. I rolled on deodorant in an attempt to mask the sweaty smell before buttoning up the shirt.

“Did you talk to him?”

“I had to.” I took out the apron and tied it around my waist before shoving all my shit in my locker. “I was daydreaming his whole lecture so I had to talk to him after to get the notes I needed.”

“And he let you?” She unlocked the door and we both stepped through it, only to find a pissed off Carl.

“What did I tell you ladies about locking the door?” He grumbled and crossed his arms.

“Oh, hop off Carl,” Millie rolled her eyes and pushed past him.

The benefits of being the niece of the owner,’ I thought.

“Sorry,” I whispered as I passed him.

I walked out and saw Millie at the bar already making drinks. Deciding I’d leave her be, I went to my empty section and waited for people to come.

Jonathan’s POV

I laughed halfheartedly at the terrible excuse of a joke my ‘colleague’ made.

“I'm feeling quite famished,” One of them began, “How about we stop for a bite?”

“I have an important event early tomorrow morning at the university that I absolutely have to attend.” I adjusted the tie around my neck cockily.

“It won't take longer than half an hour, Stiller.” The other one said.

If only I could remember the names of these two…

I groaned as my stomach growled from hunger. “Fine, but no longer than an hour.”

The driver was instructed about our sudden stop and soon we pulled into a small, cozy looking restaurant not long after.

“How about we make this interesting.” One said as we made our way to the entrance.

“How so?” I looked at him curiously.

“Since you're undoubtedly the most attractive of us three, how about we make a little game of this against our waiter?” He smirked and I narrowed my eyes. “If you can aggravate the waiter to the point where he or she starts yelling at you, then not only with Bill and I pay you five grand each, I'll connect you with my contacts in several parts of the world you probably don't even know exist.”

I ran my tongue over my teeth and pondered the offer. The offer of 10,000 dollars to my bank account didn’t quite faze me–that was simply like adding 10 pennies instead. What really caught my attention was the offer of worldwide connections. Which business man doesn’t like the sound of more buyers to his company–billionaire or not?

“You have a deal,” I smirked.

I’ve been told by many that I am quite aggravating so how hard could it be to get one more person out the many today to tell me that?

I pushed the door open with my award winning smirk and allowed my inner asshole to come out.

“Good afternoon. My name is Liv and I will be serving you on this lovely evening,” The voice said, “Is there anything I can get you? Drinks?”

I looked up against without even realizing what I was doing–her voice sounded so angelic. And the smile she was sporting would make any man weak at their knees.

I heard talking but it seemed so far away. I was so entranced by her that I hadn't even realize I had started staring at her.

“Mr. Stiller?” A loud knock sounded against my office door tearing me away from my thoughts.

I lowered my feet from the top of my desk, sat back in my chair and opened a random file, acting as if I was doing something more serious than daydreaming.

“Come in!” I called fiercely. The door opened and my assistant walked in with a small smirk on her face. “Yes, Stephanie?”

She closed then locked the door behind her. She began to approach me, swaying her hips and biting her lip.

I rested the urge to cringe at her body. How could I ever have been attracted to her? Now that I had seen what real curves and ass looked like, I wanted a handful of it.

“Have you missed me?” She asked, trying to sound seductive.

“I'm getting tested for chlamydia.” I replied and looked back down at the file in my hands. I prayed my lie sounded real enough for her to believe and leave me the bloody hell alone.

“W-what?” Stephanie stopped dead in her tracks in front of me.

“You heard me.”

Within seconds, she had bolted though the door, leaving it open in the process. I snorted in laughter as she yelled at her assistant that she’s running to the clinic down the street.

I pressed a button under my desk and my door automatically shut. I sat back once again and propped my legs up on my desk. I closed my eyes and the cocoa beauty invaded my thoughts.

This was so strange to me. She's nothing like the usual beauties that have the pleasure of lying in bed next to me. No, this brown skinned, curvaceous head turner that I just happened to meet upon two days in a row was nothing like the rest.  

Today when I saw her in the coffee shop was a beaut. Then the way the word Stiller rolled off her tongue was exhilarating.  

Ugh, I've only met this women twice and I already couldn’t get her out of my head. I rubbed my temples slowly–I really needed to get laid.

I pressed another button under the desk and from underneath my eyelids saw the lights shut off. I fell asleep with the image of the brown gem imprinted in my head. 

thanks for 900 reads! you guys are amazing and I hope you're enjoying the story!