Chapter 29 - 13 Years Later

After the fight with Nicholas, everything turned back to normal, and everyone who knows about the kidnapping of the princess and the heir of the Alpheus house was completely forgotten as if it never happened.

Athanasia and Lucas go back to the past for the last time and grew up as childhood friends. Lucas and Ijekiel also became friends because of that but they're not as good friends as everyone thought they'd be and only Athanasia knows.

Athanasia got her memories back when she turned 15 as Lucas surprised her which made her remember their first date. And also ruined Lucas' plan of telling her everything when she turned 18.

And 3 years later. Everything is still normal yet so sweet and peaceful to Athanasia now that Nicholas is gone. Nothing will ever bother her and her loved ones anymore.

Though there is one thing that's bothering her.

Come to think of it... Athanasia thought sitting up from her bed after a long sleep, her hair was all over the place but she didn't bother. It's been 3 years that I got my memories back...

She got out of her bed and found Lilian walking into her room after knocking.

"Ah, good morning princess," Lilian greeted. "You woke up early."

"I just thought of something..." Athanasia replied with an awkward chuckle as she scratched her messy hair. "And good morning to you too Lily."

Lilian smiled and walked towards Athanasia. "Let's go get you cleaned, you're gonna have breakfast with your family and Lucas."

"Okay!"

Athanasia took a bath while Lilian went to her closet to find her some clothes. Minutes later Athanasia came out of her bathroom and saw her dress lying on her bed neatly.

"Here are your clothes for today," Lilian said as she bowed.

"Thank you, Lily," Athanasia said, smiling.

Athanasia dressed herself up with the help of Lilian and went to the dining room after, for breakfast, she saw her mother and father who was just about to sit down on their seats.

"Good morning, mom, dad!" Athanasia greeted, walking towards her seat which is across Diana's. Her parents smiled, greeting back their lovely daughter.

"Oh, by the way... Where's Lucas?" Athanasia asked, frowning. "He's always the first one to come in the dining room."

"Lucas just got home from his research last night so he might be still asleep from the journey," Diana explained as she took off the cloth and put it on her lap, Athanasia and Claude also do the same.

"Why are you asking for that boy anyway?" Claude scoff. "He's a magician, the best one according to the elder magicians."

"Well, I was used to him being here with us," Athanasia said, pouting, looking away from her father. "And dad! You're still not calling his name!"

"I-! Why would I do that?" Claude frowned, glancing at his family back and forth. "He's not someone who deserves for me to call his name."

"He has a name for a reason."

"Then what are nicknames for?"