Chapter 9

I am going to prank Heatwave, but I did not know what to do. Out of the blue, a hand touched my shoulder, making me jump. I turned to see Firefrost, giving me a smirk.

“Ha, ha. Real funny Firefrost,” I mocked turning back to the direction I was going.

“Sorry. Do you know who you are getting first?” she asked. I shrugged as we continued to walk.

“I am going to get Heatwave, but I am not entirely sure what to do. Plus, I don’t know where everything is,” I told her. 

“Funny, I was going to do the same, just with Optimus,” she said as she waved to follow her. 

“What are you going to do?” I asked as we walked away. She smiled as we walked into a building. It was full of stuff that would be good for pranks. Firefrost stopped me as she told me to be quiet. I saw Bee and I knew she was going to prank. She walked up behind him, scaring him. Bee screamed

“Stap, I could’ve dropped my croissant!” he complained, making us laugh. He smiled and laughed as well. “You got me Firefrost. Did you plan that?”

“Nope. I just entered with Hotshot and I had to prank you once I realized you did not see me,” she laughed. Bee nodded towards me in hello and I nodded back. “Now, where is that sign? I need it to prank my brother.”

“If you are looking for the ‘I am an oblivious idiot’ sign, I saw it in the back with the poppers,” Bee said as he grabbed his supplies. He waved as he left. I grabbed a few things leaving myself once I grabbed enough stuff for several pranks. I ran to my room as I got the stuff ready. Once the stuff was ready, I got it set up before I began to work on some other pranks. I manage to get ten pranks set up, but as I walked out my room, a bunch of pink glitter got poured onto my frame. I looked up to see Wavelink laughing. I joined him as we laughed.

“You got me good,” I laughed. 

“You should see Heatwave, he’s neon with paint and glitter,” Wavelink brought up.

“I guess that I got him good,” I laughed. We walked out to see multiple people colored in either paint, glitter, or both. I saw Optimus with the sign Firefrost was looking for and colored in green paint. Soon enough, a paint ball war erupted as everyone began to throw paint balls to the point that everyone was colored in paint. We all soon parted ways, but everyone could hear a few yells of frustration as they were probably pranked. I wonder how long this war will last.

A/N: sorry for the late update. I have been busy with school plus, I needed to add this chapter into my already existing chapters, so this chapter was short. I am honestly surprised on how much people read this story. I will update this story again soon and once again, sorry for the late update.