Chapter 10

Everyone was pranked in one way or another. Let’s just say, the Rescue bots and Optimus got pranked the most, as Ratchet and Firefrost got pranked the least. However, we did get several more demands for giving me to someone. I was with the Rescue bots, Optimus, Ratchet, Bee, and Firefrost in her office. 

“So we don’t know who is demanding him?” Heatwave asked. Firefrost shook her head as she looked at me before looking at her brother. I could see the worry in her eyes as she sighed. She walked over to me, crouching down to my head.

“I know it is much to ask, but can I have a look at your memories, Hotshot? I may be able to find some hints to who we are looking for,” Firefrost asked. 

“Absolutely not. He’s just a kid!” Heatwave yelled as I flinched a little. Firefrost noticed this as she glared at him.

“Is your name Hotshot? Because I asked him, not you,” Firefrost snapped, shutting him up. She looked back at me as her glare softened. “It’s okay if you say no. It is your mind we would be going into, not mine or theirs. It is your decision, so what will it be?”

“Only if you do it. I don’t trust anyone else to go into my head,” I told her. She nodded her head.

“Okay. The only people that will be allowed to be in the room are myself and Ratchet. Myself because I will be going his head and Ratchet will be there to be there for medical reasons and to help with the process. There will be no arguments,” she said. We nodded our heads as I walked off with Fireforst.

“Does Ratchet have to be there?” I asked her once we were alone. She nodded her head.

“I know it is hard for you to be near them, but it is required. We would need a medic to help the process to go smoothly. Medix is too inexperienced and I am not sure that Blades know the process. Ratchet is the most experienced with the process and he is the one I trust the most. Don’t worry Hotshot, he wouldn’t judge you, he wants to help you, not hurt you,” she told me. I nodded my head. I am nervous, not because of the process or of Ratchet, I am nervous about what they will see. 

Timeskip brought to you by Heatwave and Hotshot having a tense relationship.

It was the next day. We were doing the procedure today. Or, starting it I was nervous was an understatement. Firefrost was holding me as Ratchet was getting the other things ready. She was humming something, which oddly calmed me a little

“You're nervous. I can tell. I am nervous too, even though I have done it once before,” she told me as she rubbed my arms. I smiled at her, but I was confused. “The last and only time that I did it was with Megatron. He went into my head.”

“Is this procedure painful?” I asked. She shook her head.

“This process is completely painless. The only thing that will happen is Firefrost gets to see your memories,” Ratchet responded. Soon made me move to the other berth. Blackness took over soon enough, but when I opened my eyes again, I wasn’t in the same place.

“Where am I?” I ask myself. I looked around the dark room. I could not tell where the light was coming from, but it seemed to surround me.

“You're in your own head,” Firefrost said as she stepped into the light. I looked at her confused. 

“If we are in my head, then why is it so dark?” I asked. She simply smiled.

“Because you are not thinking, or, bringing a memory forward. Let’s start simple. Bring up your best prank,” she told me. I thought for a second, before thinking about the memory. Soon enough, the scenery changed to the memory, except that it was from an outside point of view. I smiled as we watched Wedge get covered by slime and glitter. Firefrost laughed.

“That must have taken days to get out!” she laughed. I nodded my head.

“I think it took him almost two weeks to get out,” I giggled. She gave me a smile.

“Okay, now that you know what to do, we will be going into your past. If it starts to get too much, we will stop and continue another day. I will start with something easy, even though it will be hard. What caused you to find me?” she asked. It didn’t take long before the scene changed to show the Rescue Bot Academy on Earth. It was outside and Heatwave was yelling at me. Firefrost frowned before looking at me. “Okay, he’s officially stupid. Okay, try and remember how you got to the academy. It may be a less of a painful memory, as we need to start off easier and less painful.”

“Got it,” I told her. As soon as I started to remember it, the scenery changed to Optimus Prime and the whole process to going to the academy. This process continued as we dove further into my past. Eventually Firefrost called it a day as Ratchet pulled us out. She told to go as she needed to talk to Ratchet. I walked out as I thought about what happened. I felt like something was missing in my memory, like it was locked away or something. I wasn’t sure why if it was locked. I looked up to see Heatwave and I started to walk the other direction.

“Hotshot, please wait. I just want to talk to you!” Heatwave yelled as he followed me. I started to walk faster. I could hear him catching up as I started to run. I wasn’t ready to face him yet as I felt him grab my arm, stopping me. “Can we just talk?”

“Leave me alone,” I told him as I felt my chest tightening in panic. I pulled my arm out of his grip as I went down on my knees. I could not see anything, as scenes were trying to come forward, but something was holding me back. My chest felt tight and it kept getting tighter as I held my head. I could not register anything around me. What was happening to me?

A/N: sorry to everyone. I was meaning to get this out earlier, but I have been so caught up in school, I haven't been on Wattpad lately. Again, so sorry.