Secret Santa 2020 (Part 4)

Away from the busy streets, they were supposed to admire the fireworks illuminating the dark sky at midnight. However, as soon as they hugged each other on the bench, their lips found each other again.

They didn't know exactly who had started anymore;

Maybe it was Naruto.

When she had leaned against his torso, he had wrapped his arms around her, and maybe, he shouldn't have buried his face in her hair, breathed her lavender perfume intoxicating him or pressed his lips against her cheek because she slightly turned around him.

At that very moment, he had lost interest in the beautiful colours above them to focus on the entire universe Hinata held in her enchanting eyes.

Or maybe it was Hinata.

When he tightened his embrace, she felt like being safe in a comfy cocoon, and maybe, she shouldn't have snuggled into him, placed her legs over his thigh or settled her head under his chin because he smiled innocently at her.

From that moment, the only sound she had wanted to listen to was the steady beating of his heart.

Hers was pounding wildly in her chest as he drew back from their activity only to start kissing her left cheek, her right cheek. Kissing her forehead. Kissing the cold tip of her nose. And she was sure he would've left hot kisses on her neck if she weren't wearing her scarf.

The thought of his hand cupping the back of her head to expose more of her thin skin, of him nibbling his way along her jugular vein, of his thumb stroking the spot right on her erratic pulse made her sighed loudly, almost moaning, yearning for the imaginary touch to be real.

Instead, his hand ran through her hair and her skin welcomed goosebumps as it remembered the telltale of his lips.

She felt his smile before he reached her lips again, his hands holding the back of her thighs and leading her to sit on his lap.

Or should she say, on his hands he had put under her.

Her eyebrows rose and her eyes shot open, meeting his silly smile and his blissful gaze already looking up at her.

"Nar-" He squeezed her bottom again, "Naruto-kun!"

"Just to keep them warm."

Tore between feeling inappropriate and turn-on, her blush deepened and she fought the urge to hide her face in her hands.

Her eyes then simply looked to the side.

Naruto suddenly made her slide to the crotch of his trousers and Hinata had to hold on his shoulders tight, her hair brushing against their cheeks as she felt her blood boil under her skin.

She could only see him.

"Please, keep looking at me." He desperately begged.

Being with Naruto whose eyes didn't hold back to show her how much he loved her without a single word was still very new for Hinata.

Every time silence fell around them and he showered her with his powerful emotions for so long kept at bay, all she could do was blink, her breath knocking out by him hugging her in a collision of vivid, autumnal colours and protective muscles, squeezing her tighter and tighter as if he was afraid any second she would vanish from his hold.

So she did what he asked her, proving him she wasn't going anywhere anymore, and as they looked into each other's happy souls, his nose brushed against hers, giving her an esquimo kiss before returning at making her gasp with his lips.

His tongue took pleasure in healing the bite the cold weather had left on her plump lips, in tracing her teeth and wooing her tongue, chocolate and strawberry mixed with Naruto's taste court circuiting her brain.