699.6 (Part 4)

When her heart ached at that thought, she rose on her tiptoes before kissing him in a way she never did before. Passion and ardour emanated from her lips.

Grabbing his belt, she freed him from his trousers for him to kick it, sending it away from them. They giggled, still kissing, when he almost fell. But he became serious again when he understood he won't succeed in undoing her bra.

"Naruto-kun, let me-"

"No, I'll do it."

He turned her around and started again. The bra fell on the floor, making Hinata shiver when she felt Naruto's hand on her skin. He just started to caress it when she let out a shy moan that reached his groin.

After pushing her hair away from her neck to kiss it, he couldn't stop touching her. He wanted to put his hands everywhere and at the same time while Hinata was trying hard to stand on her legs wobbling under the weight of emotions.

Not knowing where her boldness was coming from, she caught one of Naruto's hands and led it towards the elastic of her pants. Feeling her embarrassed yet ready to stay with him, he pulled down the fabric along her legs, never stopping to kiss her back along the way.

In the end, she was naked before him. He didn't have to see her to know that she was blushing and playing with her fingers. Having lost track of time earlier, he took his time to contemplate her hair, reaching her lower back, and her ass until Hinata turned around, unable to feel but not see his burning gaze.

Once again, Naruto was dumbstruck. She was so beautiful. Her lips red because of his kisses, her hair a mess, her eyes shining, her cheek pink and her whole body calling for Naruto's hand to explore her skin again and again.

Noticing he was still wearing clothes, he took off his boxers while not letting her out of his sight. Now both in their Adam and Eve's outfits, Hinata looked at the floor, still blushing. She crossed her arms over her breasts, but it only made Naruto look at her more. He didn't want her to hide from him. He stepped closer and possessively kissed her, surprising her.

He finally understood what Ero-Sennin was trying to explain to him about women. Expect that he wanted only one woman. The one he wanted was Hinata.

"Nobody's allowed", he murmured while sliding his hands on her side. "I'm the only one who can", he grabbed her bum and brought her against his erect member. "See you like this."

Jealousy and possessiveness blew Naruto's nervousness and insecurities away.

"There was nobody before, and it'll never be another one than you." Hinata assured.

Capturing her lips again, he lost his hands in Hinata's hair to deepen their kiss. A second moan was heard and as a go-ahead, Naruto made her step backwards to the bed, still sucking her breath away.

They clumsily lied down in the bed before pausing, foreheads pressed against each other, looking at each other, caressing each other, their uneven breathing mixing.

Naruto had read enough books - thanks to Saï and Kakashi - about how to please a woman, but he never saw it or did it. However, he knew he had to let Hinata tell when she was feeling ready. Unfortunately, he could feel she was tense and worried.

Therefore he started kissing her lips, then her neck, her breasts and eventually her stomach. She kept looking at him, but he didn't stop and he was going down, eager to taste her after he got her consent.

He so slowly kissed in between her thighs before caressing her flower, making her sing.

Added to the heat in the room, it was getting harder and harder to breathe for Hinata. Her sweaty hair was sticking to her face, but all she could feel was masculine fingers in her. She felt her stomach clench. She arched her back, tried to deepen his touch. Her moans made Naruto smile.