699.7 (Part 1)

Standing at the center of their room, Naruto thought his heart was going to literally explode out of his chest. It was beating so hard. He had to say that a beautiful creature was sensually walking towards him, gradually getting rid of her clothes for him to let his blue eyes wander on her curvy body.

"Hinata", he hoarsely pleaded.

She'd forbidden him to more and for the impatient man he was, she was taking too long to come to him. When their skins finally, finally brushed against each other, he quivered with pleasure from head to toe. Her hard nipples for him caressed his torso when she tiptoed to kiss, bite then lick his ear.

Breathe stuck, blood throbbing in his member, his eyes begged his girlfriend's hand to free him from his prison of fabric. But, instead of answering his call, her fingers found his short, golden locks, forcing him to tilt his head.

Once his tanned neck exposed to her full lips, Hinata let them slide along his jugular. "Tell me, Naruto-kun. Were you a good boy while I was away?" She whispered each word in between each kiss.

"Yes", came out his answer with difficulty, feeling his whole body shaken up.

"You then deserve a reward..." She pushed him towards the bed, ready to take him to seventh heaven.

But instead of landing on the comfortable mattress, Naruto heavily fell on the rocky ground, bum before everything else. The shock was so unexpected that he saw Hinata disappear to let room for Rock Lee who kept throwing his fists in the air.

Blinking, Naruto completely got out of his memories and came back to reality which was a lot less pleasant: he was on Konoha's training ground, getting his ass kicked by his friend instead of having a great time with his girlfriend.

"C'me on, Naruto-kun. Don't tell me you're already tired." The former member of team Gai exclaimed.

After the loss of his arm, Naruto failed to do a lot of things until Hinata, who had watched over him a lot more, came to propose her help. They started by seeing each other once a week, but his progress wasn't as effective as before. So, he asked her to each other every day, to which she agreed with a smile. It's like that that after months of hanging out together and friendly duels, Naruto's good spirits were fired up and he succeeded at making things hard for the Hyuga, forcing her to activate her Byakugan. A few days after, she accompanied him to the hospital to get his right prosthetic arm. However, Naruto insisted a lot to keep training with her after that.

Thanks to Hinata, he improved a lot in Taijustu and was now the only one to have the necessary technique and stamina to go up against the inexhaustible Lee.

Except that, Naruto was elsewhere and exhausted today.

"My turn" Sai said while standing up.

Happy to have a new opponent, Lee adopted his on guard position. Leaving room for his friends, Naruto stood up and ran a hand on his sweaty face while the other rubbed his bum to remove the dust and the pain due to his fall. He dragged his feet toward Tenten and Sakura, resting under a tree after they had thrown a few kunais.

Noticing the two women stopped talking and looked at him with knowing eyes, he preferred to isolate himself from the rumors. Letting himself fall on the ground, arms and legs stretched out, he closed his eyes, enjoying the gusts of wind caressing his face and tangling his hair.

He then thought about Hinata. How badly he missed her. Last time he had her for himself was long ago.

She came back injured from a mission and after a few days at the hospital, she came back home. She came back to him. She wasn't allowed to get out of bed, but Naruto took good care of her. However, a few days after, it was his turn to go on a mission. Kiba, Shino and Hanabi had promised to him to keep an eye on her and he trusted them.