We can't be friends! pt.5 (Pic of Harlem)

Sooo...Sorry for taking so long. I just had  little writers block with this story! I still do so this is not good at all...but I tried...

anyways on the side there goes Harlem_--------------------------> Sexy huh?...lol :D

**************************************************************************************8

 "Soo..." Omari's friend Harlem said to me as I walked through the gates to the school. Omari and I had woken up and acted like the kiss never happened. I was just embarrassed and him? I don't know! He didn't look at me and when he talked it sounded distant like he had to think about whatever he wanted to say before he said it.

 Harlem had pulled me to the side as soon as we walked through while Omari went to talk to the others. "What?" I asked him wondering why he was talking to me. Yeah we were friends but we were just cordial to each other. We did not have private convos so I definitely was curious as to what he wanted.

"You and O?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't lie if you were looking directly at me like that.

"Me and who? O? Pshh..." I trailed off laughing nervously. I waved my hand dismissively and tried to walk on but he grabbed my wrist.

"Nah not pshh. Be real." I rolled my eyes.

"There is no me and O," I said looking over his shoulder to avoid eye contact. "We just friends. You that. Everybody knows that." I finally looked back at him. He looked at me intensely, studying me. His head cocked to the side slightly as he concentrated. Meanwhile I was tryna control my blushing and keep eye contact.

"Ite cool." He tone was patronizing. "Whatever you say."

"What you don't believe me?" I was getting hysterical. Why? Don't ask me because I couldn't tell you. It was just that I didn't want everyone in my business. I don't know why I was making such a big deal about it. It's not like we were together, but I didn't want anyone to know that we kissed.

"I ain't say that. Stop puttin words in my mouth." He smirked. I looked him over. He wasn't bad looking. Nah scratch that. He was sexy as hell. Like Omari sexy. Maybe better....

Nah I'm tripping. But he was close though. He had curly long hair to his shoulders that he kept in a ponytail, hazel eyes, and he was light skinned. Damn!

"See something you like?" He asked me. Eyes doing the same thing mine were just doing. When his gaze came back to my face, I smirked at him.

"Maybe." I said and walked away. When I got about a foot away from the group I looked back over my shoulder. He was still standing there with his bottom lip tucked in his mouth, and his eyes were downcast. I knew that he was looking at my ass. I smiled to myself and put an extra swing in my hips.

Somebody please tell me what the hell I was doing because I believe that I'm flirting with Omari's friend! You couldn't blame me though because he was bangin.....

I still had a small smile on my face when I finally joined the group by the door and almost jumped when I saw Omari's eyes watching me closely. He ain't look happy, I'll tell you that! His eyes switched to where Harlem was standing and then to the ground. His jaw was clenched. I knew he was pissed. He wasn't the type to just start yelling and making a scene.

He was them quiet types that get you when you least expect it. And they give you that silent treatment. I ain't know what he was mad about though seeing as I did nothing wrong. It wasn't like he knew I liked him so technically I wasn't playing him or nothing.

I shook my head and walked into the front doors preparing myself because this school day was about to be unreal!

******

Somebody plopped down next to me at the lunch table and I looked over to see Harlem smiling at me. His smile was so cute and his dimples stood out. Naww! I just wanted to grab him.

I laughed a little at that and he looked at me like.........

"What?" I asked him. "I got something on my face?" I was eating a salad and I definitely did not want no dressing on my face. It wasn't a good look especially with a cute boy sitting here.

"Nah you good. So what's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm eating. Duh,"

"Ya mouth is ridiculous, make me have to put you on lock." He start laughing. "Oh wait I forgot. O already got you on lock."

"You so corny," I sucked my teeth. "Ain't nobody got me no damn where." He was pissing me off with this O shit! Why was he so worried about it.

"Why you keep asking me about O?"

"Because man I'm not as dumb as you think." I screwed my face up. "And don't say nothing cause' I know it's true. You think you slick but I see you though."

"What you talking bout'? I don't like him." I said firmly. "You need to get that through ya head!"

"Ite chill. So what's up with me and you then since you not exclusive with O?"

"How bout' I give you my number and you give me yours." Right back to flirtin'. I swear we was bipolar sometimes. He gave me his number and walked me to me to my next class. Omari ain't show up for lunch. Hopefully he was at this class because we needed to talk.

"Later," He said giving me a hug right in front of the class window on the door. I walked into the class and saw Omari sitting in his usual spot. I sat next to him. "Hey." I said. He turned and gave me a hard stare and I knew that he had just seen my little show with Harlem. Oh boy!

*******************************************

Some new competition huh?

And trust me...I ain't forget about Rico either! :D <3