We Can't Be Friends pt.3 (Pic of Omari)

"Just come on, shit!" Omari shouted.

"Who you cussin' at?" I yelled when I walked down the stairs. "Nobody," He sucked his teeth.

"Gotta be somebody because it's only me and you up in here."

"I'm just sayin' like you take twenty years to get ready. We only going to get some food."

"I do not. It was like ten minutes. Talkin 'bout I take twenty years!" I stomped out the house. I ain't hear no footsteps follow me so I turned and Omari was standing there laughing. He always laughing and don't shit be funny. "Well bring your ass! Rushing me!" He was still laughing.

"Ain't shit funny because nigga I will beat ya ass out here!" He finally came out the house. We started walking to crown fried. I already knew what I was getting. 6 piece hot wings with the fries and a strawberry grape mystic. Their food goes hard.

While we were waiting for our food, in walked about like five dudes. I saw that one of them was Rico. Omari walked up to them and they all did that handshake thing. Rico's eyes finally landed on me and he smirked. "Yo,ma." He spoke. I nodded back remembering what Omari told me. "What's good?" He started making convo. Omari shot me a look that told me to stop talking to him.

"Nothing much." I said vaguely hoping he would get the hint. I didn't wanna be rude because I didn't know him like that. I'm not a typical hood chick that come with all that rah rah and neck swinging, but if you touch me I'm throwin' hands!

"6 piece wings!" The worker yelled. I walked up and grabbed my food and was about to give him my money when Rico stepped up. "I got it." He pulled out a twenty and handed it to the man. "Keep the change." He said even though the meal only cost 6 dollars. This nigga think he rich. Was that supposed to impress me?

"I don't need you to pay for me."

"I wanted to."

"Alright, well thanks." I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "Can I get your number?"

"I don't know you like that." I crossed my arms. "Yeah well you wasn't saying that when you was throwin' it back at my party." He smirked and I blushed. I looked over and saw Omari staring at me. He gestured to me with his head for me to come to him. "Yeah well that's a party. I don't have to know you because I wasn't planning on seeing you again." I just got rude with him and walked away. O had his food so we walked out the door. "Oh you gonna be seeing a lot more of me!" Rico shouted as we left. I was not happy to hear those words.

"What I say?" Omari said to me as soon as we got down the street. I rolled my eyes. Here we go! "I said don't talk to him."

"And i'm not. I was just telling him he ain't have to pay for my food. I was gonna give him his money back, so chill." I snapped. He shook his head with a small smile on his face. "You can tell me chill, but I can't tell you chill?"

"Whatever, man." I laughed. I was glad for the subject change. It was quiet and I thought for a minute that I should bring up the kiss. I didn't wanna seem like I liked him or nothing so I hesitated. "What you thinking about over there?" Omari snapped me outta my thoughts.

"Nothing."

"You're blushing." He touched a hand to my cheek and my face heated up more.

"Ain't nobody blushing. You seeing shit! Betta get your ass some glasses!" I fumed. I started walking ahead of him so he couldn't see my face anymore. He started laughing. "You's a fuckin' trip." He said from behind me.

"Mmhmm," I mumbled. Once we were in the house we ate in silence. Not an awkward silence, just a relaxed one. I was thinking about the kiss naturally and he was just watching me. "What are you staring at?" I asked annoyed. This is like the third time I caught him. "Nothing man, just..."

"Just what?"

"Nothing. Chill." I got up from the table and walked to my room. Every time he doesn't wanna talk about it he always says chill because he knows i'll get mad. I walked into my room and put on my ipod on the doc and turned on 'no bullshit' by chris brown. I was walking around singing it, when the door opened. I didn't hear it at first until Omari start clapping.

' you already know what time it is

reach up in that dresser where them condoms is

baby when i get it i'll never let go

gonna take it slow.........

we ain't gon' stop til 9 am

if you can't take it all baby say when

make you come over and over again

and imma leave it in....

when we do it...all night

we can do it...all night

girl imma give it to you...all night

so fly girl...don't you be on that bullshit!.......'

"How long you been there?" I asked embarrassed.

"Long enough to know your ass can't sing!" He start laughing. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it. He grabbed it before it could hit him and threw it back. We just busted out and start having a pillow fight when all of a sudden I tripped and fell back on the bed. Omari having been right behind me tripped over my feet and fell on top of me. Boy this was awkward!

"Get off me!" I snapped. Some emotion flashed in his eyes but was gone to quick for me to read. It was replaced with a blank look and then amusement.

"It ain't my fault I tripped on you big ass dinosaur feet." He said smirking.

"Excuse you, betta calm your ass down." I pushed him off of me ans sat back up on my bed. His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yo," His face took on this dark look and I knew something was up. He looked at me with a blank look. "Alright i'm on my way." He hung up and started or the door. I got up and followed.

"Omari," I said trying to get his attention. He didn't stop so I grabbed his arm and turned him around. His face had no emotion on it. "What's going on?" I asked scared.

"Nothing, just go back upstairs."

"But--"

"I said GO!" He yelled. I jumped and his face softened. "I'm sorry." I just nodded and reached up to hug him. "Just...just come back, okay?" I said softly so he didn't hear my voice trembling. He wrapped his arms around me. "Always, baby." He let go and walked out the door.