We can't be friends pt.8 (Pic of Juwan)

A lot of cussing in this chapter! lol

I had fun writing this part...idk why!! Don't ask. anyway I ran outta cute boys to put up here after jordan so kieran and juwan's pic ain't all that!

BTW that's juwan over there -----------------------> (Omarion)

Anyway comment vote and become a fan! plz :D

That way I can upload the next chapter faster huh? Makes perfect sense lol

ite i'm out! \/ ---> deuces!! <333

***********************************************************************************************

After I hung up with Rico I decided to see what Omari was up to. It felt like I hadn't talked to him in forever.

The phone rang and then went to voice mail. I sucked my teeth and hung up. Now he don't wanna answer the phone. I wasn't gonna worry about it. I looked through my contacts when I saw Harlem's number.

I forgot I had his number. I pressed the green phone and waited for him to pick up. "Yeah?" He answered.

"Nigga don't be answerin the talkin bout 'yeah'...What this look like?" I said as soon as he answered the phone. "I ain't one of ya boys."

"Nah, chill though. That's how I answer the phone." He laughed.

"Well it needs to change. And don't tell me to chill." I decided not to cuss him out because O was the only one that knew not to tell me to chill.

"Did you call me for a reason or to just tell me how to answer my phone?"

"Yeah. I'm bored as hell, what you doing?"

"Shit. You should come over."

"I don't know where you live."

"Well why don't you tell me whether you comin over or not, and then I will meet you somewhere."

"Ite smart ass I'm comin over. Now where you gon meet me."

"Meet me at the store down the street from ya house in like..ten minutes OK?" Damn! Didn't I just come from there? Gotta go all the way back.

"Yeah." I hung up and walked to my closet. I changed my jeans and shirt for a Aeropostale sweatsuit and put on my uggs. I was tryna be warm and jeans don't do shit! I put on my beanie with the flower sewn on it in the front cause i ain't have no kind of hats, grabbed my cell and coat and walked out the door.

"Shit.." I mumbled. I forgot to tell my mom I was leaving. Now I gotta go talk to this madwoman. "Mom!" I yelled standing just inside the door.

She came outta the kitchen and saw me outside. "Where the hell you goin...." She stopped and looked at her watch. "At seven o'clock and it's dark out?" If she shut the hell up I can tell her!

"I'm goin to my friends house." I said a little more sharply then I meant to. She narrowed her eyes at me. "What friend?" Damn, mind yours please.

"Harlem." I rolled my eyes.

"Mari's friend?" She questioned. She was the only one who called him Mari. Corny ass nick name. I nodded.

"Be back before midnight. You still only 17 and not too old to get that ass beat. And close my damn door I ain't heating the outside!" She turned and walked back in the kitchen. What happened to the nice concerned mother I had a couple of days ago?

I slammed the door and walked down the street before she had a chance to cuss me out about slamming it. I remembered to bring my gloves this time so my hands was good. I got to the corner store and stood waiting outside as I didn't see Harlem anywhere.