We Can't Be Friends pt.2 (Pic of Brielle)

"Hey, baby," My mom said to me as I stormed in the house. I just walked passed her and up to my room. I didn't even want to talk to her. He just made me so mad!

I flopped down onto my bed and screamed into the pillow. I can't believe he told me I looked like a slut! After all the girls he's been with, and yes they all look like sluts, I should look like a nun! And all I did was dance! He got a lot of nerve.

I must have stayed in my room for about a half an hour just staring at the wall before I heard footsteps stomping down the hall. Someone knocked on my door and I didn't bother answering. I knew they would come in anyway. My point was proven when Omari's sad face walked through my door. I sat up and scowled at him.

"What you want?" I snapped. He walked over and flopped down on the edge of my bed.

"To say I'm sorry," He started. "I really didn't mean for it to come out the way it did."

"Yeah well that's, that ignorant shit you said so you can leave!"

"Nah, I ain't leaving until you know how sorry I am." I rolled my eyes and turned my head away from him. He grabbed my chin and turned it right back. "Apology accepted?" He asked hopefully. I smiled and nodded. I could never stay mad at my bestie for long, especially when he was sweet like this.

A huge grin lit up his face and he grabbed me into a hug. "I promise I'll never say anything like that to you again. It's just i've always been there for you, and when I saw you, you just looked so grown up. Plus I --" he broke off and hugged me tighter.

"You what?" I questioned. What was he gonna say?

"Nah, it's nothing. Chill." He stated with his jaw clenched. I immediately pulled back with a glare on my face. He smirked once he saw.

"You know--" I started furiously. He cut me off. "I know." I calmed down after that. I hated when people told me to chill. Don't ask me why I just do. Like, don't ever tell me to chill! I laid back against my pillow and cast a side long glance at him. He was looking at me too.

"What?" I asked self consciously tucking some of my curly hair behind my ear. He shook his head and looked away. He laid back against my headboard next to me.

"Do you know who you were dancing with?"

"Nah, he was cute though." His jaw clenched again and I blinked at him in surprise. "That was Rico. He's bad news, don't get involved with him. Like seriously, when you see him just steer clear, yeah?" He asked.

"But that's your boy--"

"I Know. He's still bad new, alright?" I nodded.

"You know you could've stayed at the party, we both know I can't stay mad at you for long. I just needed time." I said softly. He nodded understandingly. "Yeah, I know. That why I came so late. "He smirked. "I ain't want you to take my head off. But nah though, I couldn't stay there knowing my bestie was mad at me." He gave me the puppy eyes. I pushed his head away groaning.

"Argh! Go 'head with that!" It was too cute. He laughed and hopped off my bed and started for the door. "Where you going?" I questioned quickly. He raised an eyebrow at my tone and I blushed.

"You soundin' a little desperate there, you cool?" I nodded not looking at him and I heard him walk out the door. I sighed in relief. I had to control myself around him because true say it was just getting ridiculous. I picked out my favorite movie 'Save the last dance'...besides 'Love & Basketball' of course...and popped it in. I relaxed and waited for Omari to come back.

He finally came back with a plate of food. He had general tso chicken and shrimp fried rice. He even had two cheesesteak egg rolls! I pouted at him as he ate his food not even bothering to look at me. I just stared in disbelief as he ate like he hadn't in days.

"No he not...." I mumbled to myself and turned to watch the movie with a straight mad face. A fork appeared in my peripheral vision and I turned to see him smirking. He still had his fork on the plate. "Wait...so you brought two forks?"

"Yeah, what you thought I forgot about you?" He started laughing and moved closer so that our arms were touching and the plate was between us. "Nah never that. Why you think I got so much on the plate." I grinned and took the fork from him. I tore down on that general tso!

When I was done he looked at me and was about to turn away when he did a double take and start laughing. "What?" I scowled.

"Yo, haha!" He kept laughing. "You should see your mouth right now. It got more sauce on it than the chicken had!" My face burned and I turned away wiping it with the back of my hand.

"Is it gone?" He shook his head and slowly stopped laughing. "Nah you got a little bit on your bottom lip here...." He raised his thumb and was about to wipe it away when he suddenly leaned forward so that our noses were almost touching. He looked into my eyes and slowly closed the distance. He gently pressed his lips to mine and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth getting the sauce off, before backing away.

I still had my eyes closed daydreaming...is it over?? I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at me. "It's gone." He stated and turned to the tv wrapping his arm around my shoulder like nothing ever happened!