We can't be friends pt.13

Not edited! Didn't feel like it.

Anyway the next chapter is gonna be the party and all that good stuff that's gonna happen. Lol.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Together we leaned in slowly, our foreheads coming to rest against each others.

"Brielle," He sighed my name against my lips and I shuddered. I just wished he would shut the hell up already and kiss me. I was straight up about to attack this dude! He gently pressed his lips against mine, and stayed there as if savoring it. I took it upon myself to deepen the kiss. I missed this way too much and he'd only ever kissed me once.

The kiss picked up speed and suddenly I was on the bathroom counter with Omari standing in between my legs. My arms were wrapped tight around his neck, while his gripped my thighs. I sighed as he slowly dragged his hand up the side of my leg, over my waist and finally where he rested it against the side of my neck, his thumb smoothing over the side of my jaw.

He left my lips to kiss down my neck, slowly sucking on it. "You better not mark me, man!" He lauged quietly and kissed my cheek.

"Chill." I scowled at him. He was so..Mmm! Can't even find a word. My eyes trailed all over his face. I brought my hand up and randomly started playing with his eyebrow piercing.

"Omari I really--" I was cut off by Jasmine's loud ass mouth.

"O where are you?" She shouted. It sounded like she was standing at the bottom of the steps. I sighed and rolled my eyes. The moment was over. Just when I was about to tell him that I liked him. He should be able to guess from that kiss anyway.

I pressed my hands against his chest, moving him out of my way, and hopped down from the counter. "You should go." I said whilst pulling shirt up over my head. I didn't look at him as I pulled of my soaked jeans. I was now standing in blue lacy underwear set when I finally looked up at him. His mouth was damn near on the floor as his eyes scanned my body.

"Y-yo, yo what you doing?" He questioned me weakly never once looking away from my body.

"Getting ready to take a shower. As soon as you leave."

"O!" Came her voice again.

"Your bi-" I stopped myself. "girl...is calling you." I crossed my arms and glared at him. I really had no idea why I was taking my anger out on him. It was just when the bitch called him, it reminded me that he had a girlfriend and we were just about to get busy in my damn bathroom with them just downstairs. Like for real man, this dude got my head messed up.

"Yeah man I'm coming!" He shouted back tearing his eyes away from my body. He started backing away from me but still looking at me. I shadowed his steps, ready to sla the door the minute he stepped back into the hallway. "Argh! Man why you do that?" He asked annoyed.

I smirked. "Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Getting undressed in front of me like I don't have hormones or some shit! My balls gon' be so damn blue they'll be black. Roasting like hell...." He mumbled the last little bit to himself. So he wasn't getting any from his girlfriend? He turned abruptly and stepped into the hall. My hand came up and slammed the door in his face before he had time to react. I didn't wanna hear nothing he had to say. I was pissed!

I did my business in the shower and got dressed. I walked back down the stairs and saw them two love birds cuddled up. Please insert the sarcasm right about now! I then looked over at Harlem and the guilt hit me full force. Damn I had forgot all about him when I was upstairs.

I walked towards him and sat down close to him. He was leaned on the arm of the couch sleeping. How long was I gone? My hand came up on it's own accord and brushed his cheek. He looked adorable cuddled up in the couch like that. His pony tail had come loose and so some of his curly hair was hanging in his face. Naww!

He shifted suddenly and somehow this dude's head ended up in my lap. There was nothing else for me to do but let him lay there. He looked peaceful and I didn't wanna wake him up. I started stroking his soft curls and looked up to find Omari starring daggers hard at Harlem. Like if looks could kill he would be incinerated. No lie!

Hater. I rolled my eyes at him and pointedly looked at Jasmine hanging on his arm like some damn spider monkey. She looked like one though. Argh! I turned my eyes away from her. She just pissed me off by looking at her. Before I turned though I noticed her eyes lingered on Harlem a little longer than I'd like.

Was she feeling him too? She already has Omari now she wants Harlem? I stopped my self right there. That sounded just like me. I had Harlem but I wanted Omari. Wow. We were somewhat alike.

I screwed my face up at thin air and sucked my teeth, the sound destroying the silence that had settled around us. I'm nothing like that bitch! Jasmine and Omari turned to look at me. Omari had his eyebrows raised. "Is there a problem?"

"Mmm." I mumbled.

"O-kaaay." He rolled his eyes.

********

"I'm bored..." I whined leaning on Harlem outside of my house. We had walked home from school together and now we were chilling on my front steps bored as hell. Well I was anyway.

"What you wanna do?" Harlem asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know. What you wanna do?" I asked back. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Well you must not be all that bored if you can't think of anything. And I don't really care what we do. I'm not the complaining about being bored." I sucked my teeth at him. Smart mouth. Might have to pop him in it one of these times.

"Sucking your teeth at me like say you got something stuck in them?" He mumbled and I cut my eyes over at him. An idea suddenly hit me.

"I know, let's have a gettie." I laughed. Yeah that's what we needed to do. I ain't danced in a minute so we needed to have a gettie.

" A gettie?" He asked sceptically.

"That's what I said."

"Don't nobody know about it. Who gonna come at the last minute?"

"Everybody and they mom. Trust. Put that shit on facebook and watch even outta town niggas be there." I told him.

"Ite I'm about to do that now." He pulled out his phone siging onto his FB account.

"Well while you do that Imma go and get showered ad changed and all that." I said standing up to go inside. "This shit is gonna be live." I told him getting excited.

"On friday night at the last minute? The parties are usually on saturdays. I don't know. We'll see, babe." Harlem sighed. We damn sure would.