We can't be friends pt.21

Harlem. I was actually looking at Harlem.

“What do you want?” I snapped.

He chuckled as he looked me over. I stared hard back at him. “What does it look like? I want you. And I have you.”

I was so confused right now. He wanted me…?

“Don’t look so surprised. You didn’t actually think this shit was over did you? Nah, I told you I was gonna get your ass back for that shit you pulled on me!” He pointed his finger in my face. I smacked it away. I don’t care who he thinks he is he ain’t about to be putting his hands in my face.

“Don’t get too excited over there. I might have to put you out.” H smiled at me.

“Fuck you, Harlem.”

“Nah I’ll pass. Once upon a time I would have but you know. That time and come and gone. I’m on to bigger and better things.”

“So again, I ask: What do want?”

“How do you feel? I know Omari hasn’t woken up yet.” He said completely changing the subject and taunting me.

“Don’t worry about how I feel? How do you feel?”

“I feel great. I’m not the one kidnapped am I? That’s what I thought.” He said when I stayed silent.

“You must feel some type of way though. You wouldn’t have kidnapped me if you didn’t.” I said and watched as his face changed drastically from being smug to being furious.

“You know what?” He snapped glaring at me.

“No, what?” I asked sarcastically. Next thing I know his face is swinging towards me. Since we were inside of a van I had nowhere to run, or duck. I tried though.

His fist made contact with my cheek and I fell over to the side, my jaw throbbing. “What happened to not hitting girls?” I asked as I sat up holding my sore face.

“You deserved it. You’re such a big mouth bitch. That’s how you got hit the first time.” He smirked at me reminding me of the time the Rick Ross look-a-like had knocked me out. “Now like I was saying. I know Omari didn’t wake up yet.”