The Red Head Guy

~Tanya's Pov~

I felt sorry to all of them. I didn't realize that he's broken hearted, I felt sorry as I look all of them, they're sad as Gerard do. I saw Frank smiled at me for a sec but I know he's sad as the others do.

"I'm going to clean the dishes!" Ray stood and grabed all empty plates aside Gerard's plate. I helped him and put Gerard's food on the fridge, the fridge is full of left over pizza. It looks like the pancake I just put in there.

Mikey came closer to me and saw my face frowned, "Those are Gerard's left over!" he said closing the fridge. So Gerard don't really like eating huh! I nod until I felt Frank's hand on my shoulder, I look at him as he smile to me.

"I want to talk to Gerard" I requested, the smile on his face slowly fade away, "I think he's not on the mood now!" he said and looks worried at me.

I smile and so did he. "It's okay, I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me anyway!" I pleased, Frank walked me upstairs to see Gerard's room, he lay his hand as he point the door.

"I can take care of myself, thanks!" I said smiling as he walked downstairs. I breathe deep as I knocked 3 times.

"WHO'S THAT??" Gerard shout at the door, I think he's really mad.

I heard myself gulped for a moment and spoke "Can I talk to you for a while?" I asked. Not answering his question, I heard a stamp of feet walking towards the door as the door knob slowly moved and the door mid opened.

"What??" he asked, as his red hair falls over his face, well he's shirtless now that made me feel embarased, "I want to make a deal with you, about the Time Machine" this time he opened the door wider and let me in.

As I enter the room, it looks like a garbage area, everything is broken, everything is shattered, but there's only one thing isn't broken, a photo of a girl, I think that's Stacey. She's pretty and her smile indeed looks like mine.

"Sorry about the mess" Gerard said while picking up the mess around his room, I sat at his bed which is really comfy. I knew he cries over that bed, there's tear stains at his blanket.

"So what's about the Time Machine?" Gerard said sitting beside me while putting his shirt on. "The deal is I make a the Time Machine but you need to spend the money for it!" I said.

"That's easy! I have a lot of them." Gerard chuckled, the heck this man owns a big huge house and have a lot of money, oh come on are you kidding me?

"But then I think, I'll finished it for 3 months" I said feeling sorry to that point, you know making a Time Machine is a hard work, need more time and more money.

"That's okay! In exchange, we will hide you here!" he said showing his grins at me. Evil Smile for me.