MIRROR (pt.2)

• Dedicated to Justine Erica Esquillo

~Mikey's pov~

As we all open the door, I saw everybody sneak inside our own rooms. Well unlike Frank, I don't lock my room when I'm asleep so I don't need any keys to enter my own world. I opened my door and saw my self, sitting, inside my dark room. The lights are closed and the only light is the moon from outside and shines the reflection inside this room. I don't think he recognize who I was but all I know is he's looking at me. I don't even wear eyeglasses. But his contact with me makes me scare my self. I mean this is me, why should be afraid of my self.

"What do you want? Money?" he suddenly said, he think I'm a burglar, shit.... Hey little Mikey! I'm not a fucking burglar! I'm you.

Then something came into my mind.... How can I explain to this kid that I'm him. "I don't need your money. I have a lot of them!" I spoke as I walked towards him, until the moon shines into my pale skin. I saw his eyes go widened. And I think he's about to scream.

I don't blame him. He saw himself, like a mirror, why should I blame him.

"Please don't shout or scream!" I said before anything else, before he began to do things I didn't want to happen. "Who are you? Why.... Why are you look like..... Like me?" he asked, oh no how am I going to explain this. That there's a magical device that sent us here, that we met a woman who helped us save Stacey from the sudden car crash. So I began introducing myself being Michael James Way. And he gave me a glare, which scare me, am I this scary? "How am I going to believe you are me?" he asked. Yeah how am I going to believe a man like me? Until I remembered someone that no one in this house know she exist. "Maybe you don't believe me now. But maybe you'll do if I told you about Justine Erica" I paused for a while for a thrill. "the girl we both love."

he's eyes became wider and I think he know what am I talking about, hope he believe me now. "How'd you know bout her, I haven't told anyone about that!" he whispered, yeah I haven't told anyone about that coz Erica is Stacey's cuz, I haven't say goodbye to her when she left to Canada. I'm afraid they would tell Erica that I love her. The reason why I wear contacts is because of her and Stacey.

"Of course I know, I told you! You are me. Why don't you believe me?" I asked, I almost screamed at him but I kept my voice down. "Well I believe you now. I just don't understand why are you here!" thank's god he understand.

Gerard instructed us to tie the young us with duct tape but I didn't but I just did is to explain everything to this little boz about Stacey and her death, and he believes me.

"so are you going to help us?" I frequently asked... But he smiled at me. OH MY GOD! I FUCKING SMILED. My smile looks..... Odd. My smile, it looks amazing. Then I just realized I smiled at his smile. We smile at each other in 5 seconds. And it feels like I'm looking in the mirror.

"Yeah, I will help you! Soo what's your plan?" he asked, I extended my arms and reached for his hand as I helped him up off the bed.

I'm ready to get Stacey back to us, my brother would be soo happy if that happen.

How's them by the way.