The Girl Who Change Our Lives

I can't answer it.. I just put my head down, I want to throw everything in front of me, but I can't.

I know it's just 8 years Stacey and I have been together, but in 8 years being with her has been heaven for me.

I've fallen in-love with her.

And that's the reason why I become like this. It's my fault why she died. I never listened to her. But I want her here. Then I just waste her existance.

"Uhmmm...." I hear Frank mumble, "...I think it's not the time to tell you the story about her" he continued as he stand and walked towards Tanya. I saw her look at me and I tried to look away but I know she saw my tear fall.

She stand up and followed Frank.

Should I tell her about it. How she made my life wonderfull?, "Frank wait!" I said, looking at the both of them, simply wipe my tears as they stop, I saw Frank's hand tighten on Tanya's shoulder, I know he's afraid of me that time.

"Let her stay. I'll tell everything about..." I paused as I breath in, "...Stacey" I sigh and ready to tell a long story as they turn around and go back at their seats.

I sigh again and started the story, "Stacey is our best friend, she's not adopted or something, she's just important to us especially to me..." then everybody look at me and they look shocked about what I've said, "...if you guys don't know, I'm fucking in-loved with her" I honestly said as I saw their mouth hanged up like it's going to fall, I chuckled about it coz I see their faces where like 'oh my god you fucking love her! Oh my god you didn't tell us'.

"WHAT?? There's nothing wrong falling in-love with you're best friend?" I said mumbling the last words. They just turn around and ignore exept Tanya, she's looking at me, her hands are under her chin like enjoying my story.

"Then... Tell me more about her, can you?" she said like she really enjoy everything about Stacey. "okay, so Stacey is nice, cheerfull, cute, pretty, long haired girl" I describe her imagining and day dreaming that she's still with us. While everybody seems smiling in motion and just hidding their laughs.

"She loves bands. Actually she made us a band name called 'My Chemical Romance' coz Frank, Ray and Mikey can handle a guitar while I'm not, she always cheer us up, but in return I will do my best just to give her everything she wants. Like bringing her to a concert gigs of our favorite band. Until that accident happen" I stopped, I realized that I mention again how she died. And it's killing me soo much remembering everything was my fault.

Tanya look away and her face her face become sad.

"She died because of me not listening to her. That's all I can tell, I'm sorry" I explained as I stand up and walk away still not finished the pancake. I tried to kick everything but I saw everybody in the reflection in the mirror so I just go upstairs, and leave them in the dining area.