MIRROR (pt.4)

Gerard’s Pov

I’m the first who entered the room. And the first thing that came in my mind is to do what I’ve said to the others, but I was so shocked when I saw myself sleeping over the bed. I look so awesome and young. And I haven’t seen my face like this for a while. I think there’s a lot of things changed since Stacy died. I’m too desperate to do this so I came closer to this kid and pulled out the handkerchief inside my pocket and put it on my right hand to cover the mouth of this young me.

But when the time that I came really closer to him to cover his mouth I just changed my mind. I mean, I can’t do this shit to myself. I can’t cover my own mouth and see myself grasping from me. So what I did is I turned on the lights.

I hate too much light on my room, coz I can’t sleep when the lights are on, or sometimes I accidentally waking up when I feel the light touching my skin.

So that’s what happened.

“Turn off the lights please” the little me pleased while hiding his face under the pillow, we have the same kind of voice. I think my voice hasn’t change, “I can’t do that!” I said and chuckled. The little me froze for a while –I actually started to call this guy “little me”. I think he’s wondering who the heck I am.

He sat on his bed and stared at me. “What’s up “Little Me”?” I said, waving my right hand at him. I knew this. Of course this kid isn’t gonna shout or scream, I don’t want to wake up Stacy or anybody so I’m sure that this kid will do the same too.

“Who the fuck are you?” he said while grabbing this baseball bat under his bed. I still have that baseball bat, I actually use them to break things on my room, haha what a jerk. “I’m you’re guardian angel kid.” I started jerking around with him but I know he wouldn’t believe me. He stood up and this time, he’s holding his baseball bat tighter, “Fuck you!!” he said while he smirked as he slowly walking towards me. “Obviously, you fucking look like me, and we freaking have the same voice, the only thing that is different is…” he stopped as he point the baseball bat on my face, “You look fucking older than me.” He said and I saw the grin on his face.

“Well if you already know who I am, then why are you asking?” I asked, I raised my right eyebrow and smiled at him. He put down his baseball bat and chuckled, “Coz I don’t know if you’re just fooling me around.” he said as he turn around and sat back on his bed.

“So who the heck are you?” he asked again. I came closer to him beside the bed and stopped to stare at him. I told him if I can seat while pointing the space beside him but then he interrupt me.

“Tell me who the heck are you and what are you doing here?”

I sighed and started to think what to say. “I’m you from the future and I’m here to save Stacy” I said and I breathed in as I looked at him. I know he’s not that stupid to believe me but then I asked again if I can seat beside him. He moved aside while looking at me, I sat beside him and smiled at him. “You don’t believe, me are you?” I asked.

“To save Stacy?” he suddenly asked. I thought he’s going to say that ‘fuck you! Time traveling isn’t real’ or ‘you’re joking right?’ but he didn’t, I get serious about this now. We’re running out of time. We need to save Stacey and I need this kid to help me do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS!!! :P

**keep voting for the story so I can keep posting the next chapters....

***anyway sorry if I post them late... I've been too bussy this past months and my phone broke, so I need to buy new phone for it... I hopr you guys like the story... comment below what ever you think about the story...