Foolish Man and Turncoat Girl

We were moved to the dining area away from the car with 3 men Mr. Anderson and Michelle. “I told you!” Tanya yelled at Mr. Anderson, as Frank run to her. “Fool! You cannot change the past by going there! We’ve tried to do that but it didn’t change anything!” Tanya continued. Mr. Anderson became mad and he started to walk towards Tanya, I saw Frank hold her hand tight.

Mr. Anderson pulled Tanya away from Frank, I looked at him really annoyed. He pulled Tanya’s hair, “LET HER GOO!” Frank madly said as Tanya started to struggle him with her both hands, Frank began to wrestle him but two men stopped him and tied his hands and feet. Tanya still struggling with Anderson “Will you tie this woman’s hand before I slap her in the face!” He spoke angrily.

I can’t help to see my friends and brother being tied up. “Stop it will ya!” I shouted, they all began to look at me including Tanya’s best friend Michelle.

You’re at my house and you have no right to hurt my friends! If you want the car, go take it! We don’t need it anymore!” I told him, as he stopped pulling Tanya’s hair, and walled towards me. “But we’re telling you, Anderson!” I paused as I sturdily pronounce his last name, his face become mad when I did that, “You cannot change the past by going there!” I told him, I can see how the veins in his neck show. He’s really as mad as fuck.

“Tell me, Way!” he strongly pronounced my last name like what I did before, what an imitator.  “Why’d you go there? To save your parents?” he continued while slowly walking towards me. I shouldn’t move, I need to stay where I am standing, to look strong and brave, but my kneed began to shake, his veins is scaring the hell out of me. I stepped backward, then stop, I need to answer his question, bravely.

I stepped forward to show that I’m brave to face him, “No Anderson, I went there to save the most special friend of mine, my best friend, my love!”

I remembered Stacey told me before we left the past, her answer to me is hiding there on her closet. My eyes go wide as I remembered that I need to know her answer, “So tell me did you saved her?” He asked me, looking at me in the eye.

“No! I didn’t save her!” I proudly told him, but he gave me his annoying frown, “She told me that I cannot change the destiny of a person! She said, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST!”

He went mad for what I’ve said and punched me right on my face, he asked his men to tie my hands and feet, “You’re a coward! You cannot tie me wit your own hands!” I told him, giving him my mad look.

“You’re right kiddo! I’m coward!” He proudly said while looking down at me. “I’d even ask my men to kill your parents!”

His words made me shiver, his words made me angry, his words made my heart feel burned.

“YOU!!!” Mikey yelled, I tried to get off of my tied hands but I can’t, I saw Mikey’s eyes went red, Ray is just there, tied up while staring blankly at the ground hiding his face, Frank trying to get off of his tied hands. I’m trying my best not to cry. “Fuck you Anderson!!! Fuck!! Fuck you! You’re a mother fucking mad fucking man!!! You fucking retarded man!” I growled at him, trying to get these ropes off my hands. “I’m going to kill you son of a bitch!” Mikey yelled, he started to cry while I feel pity to him! “I’ll wait for that day!” Anderson told to all of us.

The mad man took Tanya as Frank began to try to get rid of the ties around his hand, “Where are you taking her retarded man!?” Frank growled, “She’s going to fix the broken car!” Anderson said, Tanya didn’t even try to straggle with him, instead she smiled at Frank, “I’ll be fine!” she told Frank, but Frank still trying to remove his ties.

I saw Tanya stared madly at Michelle. Michelle didn’t look at her friend, she’s embarrassed. What a traitor.

Anderson left us with Michelle and 3 other men in black.

“You!” I look to see Frank while looking at Michelle, “You’re the reason why he took her!” Frank told her. “Did you know that you’re a fucking traitor? Huh? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Frank said, he stopped trying to remove his ties. “She thought you’re a trusted friend but she guessed it wrong!” I told her, without looking at her in the face, I felt pity for this kid, I wonder why’d she do that for? I know Tanya is a real nice girl, she never treated us like a other, what is wrong with this kid? I think there’s something she hide.

“I’m tired for being always the second!” She proudly said, I turn to see her as she tilted her chin up. “Man, you’re a one proud Turncoat!” I told her while looking at her in the eye, she slowly began to face me as she frowned her face like she’s the victim here, “Tell me, what’s make you go crazy?” I asked her as I tried to get up with my tied feet. “Is it really only about Tanya or about someone else?” I asked as I smirked. I’m sure there’s something with this kid.

“I just want you to know that I… fucking… hate… TRAITORS!” I told her then smiled, she started to run away and followed Anderson and Tanya. A man pulled me down again. These are Anderson’s idiotic men, I might ask them questions about his plan. “Tell me, what are they’re about to do to Tanya?” I curiously asked the man who pulled me back down. He stared blankly at me with his black glasses. “He need the girl to retrieve the car! Then kills her after”

Tanya need to do something before they kills her, I will not let another person die because of my mistake. I will not lose Tanya now, she brings happiness in this place since the day she came.

I will not let her die, we need to save her.