Gerard is Mad

~Frank's Pov~

And I woke up again with crashing plates and banging things downstairs, it's Gerard, he always do that since Stacey died. The sun shine comes trough my eyes as i grabed my shirt and pants to wear on.

"It's my fucking fault why she died, I'm the one who blame with it" I heard Gerard said to himself, again i heard a glass crashed on the floor. I got of the bed as I go to the door and opened it to seek Gerard out, then I was freak out when I saw Gerard coming, I quickly closed the door but I'm sure Gerard saw me that time, I hide behind the door I just closed and lean on it.

"FRANK!" I heard him shouted out my name. "Oh Fuck!" is the only word came trough my mouth as i grabbed the door knob at my back and twisted it as I slowly opened the door searching for where Gerard is, and there he was, standing in the front of their huge stairs looking at me, he was wearing a black band tee and a black skinny jeans.

"Come down here!" he said to me as I walk down the huge stairs, and when I got at the last step in front of Gerard I saw his eyes were already popped out and red from crying everynight, "We're getting Stacey back to us" those words came from his mouth, it's been a year but everyday is just the same, he always said that to me.

I smiled at him showing my great concern to him not knowing that I'm sick and tired hearing those words but when i look at his eyes again a tear fall from it to his pale cheecks, the smile on my face has slowly vanished as Gerard turned his back and walked away while kicking everything that blocked his way.