Murder The Past

Frank’s POV

I still don’t fucking trust this woman, she’s the reason why Tanya is now a hostage. What if she got killed before she finished fixing the car. I will not let that happen.

“Michelle!!” that mean Anderson called this traitor, Michelle ‘shush’ us to stay quiet, she walked to the door as we all started to observe what are they going to do. “Sir?” Michele asked Anderson as she walked normally to him, “Come with me, we need to get 20 nitrogen this woman talking about!” I heard Anderson ordered Michelle. I saw Michelle nodded at him as the both of them walked to our direction, we started to walk upstairs and wait for them to leave. Glad they didn’t went to look at the kitchen where the three men lies.

After they leave, Gerard began to stamp his feet on the floor which made a really loud noise, “Gee, stop it, they might hear you!” Ray whispered Gerard, I gave him my glare as he shushed me, ‘what’s wrong with him?’. We started to hear steps from downstairs walking up here, I guess there’s 2 people walking towards us. And as the both of them got in our place, Gerard and Mikey pointed the gun right in their faces, seems like I’m watching some kind of action movie. Gerard placed his index finger in his mouth signing them not to speak. The both of them nodded as we started to tie the both of them in the mouth and in their hands and feet.

We left the two men in Ray’s room and went downstairs where, 3 men are left. Mikey, Gerard and I creep towards the three man, avoiding them not to see us, we sneak like we’re a fucking ninjas saving my girl friend. After that, we all pointed the guns we have behind their heads, “Don’t move or your head will explode!” I told to the man in front of me. they all drop the guns and started to put their hands up behind their heads. We took their guns away from them.

“We’re not gonna kill ya!” Mikey spoke as he went in front of the man, “We just have one request so that we’ll let you guys live!” Gerard added.

I leave the man to Ray as I run to Tanya, “Are you alright?” I asked her as I searched for any wound she had, “Did they hurt you?” I added, worriedly. She nod and smiled at me. “Look, Tanya you need to finish this!” Gerard told him, still pointing his gun to the man. “I know, I know, Michelle told me to over drive this car, and if that happened the car will explode!” Tanya excitedly told us, “What?” I spat the word out, shocked for what she have said.

“I’ll just going to put some physics, chemistry and also some math here to avoid destruction near to it, we need to place this car on the backyard again and be one meter away from it. It will vacuum the explosion and will leave nothing but a dust, that’s why I require them to take 20 nitro” though I didn’t understand everything she have said about Physics I know she’s doing the right thing.

We heard the sound of the car that Michelle and Anderson took. “Act normal or your head will burst” We all told to the men we left.  We started to hide everywhere, the 3 men is still there standing.

“Are you finished there, darling?” I saw Anderson strode in where the time machine is. “Almost done, Sir!” Tanya answered, we’re glad that the three man did act normal. “Soo… let’s murder the past!” Anderson happily and excitedly said to Tanya and Michelle, as he put his arms around Tanya’s shoulder, “You’re the best inventor I’ve ever met!”

Tanya started to put all the nitrogen to the tank. Michelle helped her out. “It’s ready!” Tanya spoke, “Are you going to kill me now?” she added. I started to grab my gun real tight. “No darling, I will after I travel! For now I’ll just let these men to take care of you!” Anderson answered. Yeah Anderson, after you travel from life and death. Hope you came back living, I thought to myself.

“Ok, we just need to put this car on the backyard!” Tanya told to him, she’s avoiding to look at us, “Ok, gentleman, help her out!” he ordered to his men. One of them looked at me and I signaled him that I’ll blow his head if he spoke about us.

They all helped Tanya to bring the car backyard.

Anderson sat inside the car, comfortably. Waiting for Tanya to tell him what to do. “What now Genius?” he teased, I saw Tanya rolled her eyes and came closer to the time machine, “First you need to start the engine.” Tanya ordered as Anderson started the car, “Step on the break never let it go until I tell you to stop, count to 10 then press the blue button” Tanya explained, the tires started to screech. A minute had left but Tanya is still not telling him to stop. She run inside and told to the men to get inside too, she sat on the corner and started to cover her ears. “118… 119…” I heard she screamed. “200… STOOOOP!!!” She screamed as I covered my ears. We heard a loud explosion everything turned bright as the car vacuumed the light.

After a moment of that destruction, I turned to see what happened to the car, and it’s all gone, nothing left but the mark of the explosion. We all started to come out and came closer to where the car was, but we haven’t seen anything.