Mr. John Richard Anderson

~Michelle's Pov~

I asked Mr. Anderson if I can come with them and search for my bestfriend, but the truth I came here to know where Gerard lives, I'm mentally inlove with him now.

We came here with 8 men in black, but since we got here, there's no sign of Stacey and the 4 guys, "Are you sure she's with the Way brothers?" Mr. Anderson asked me, I'm pretty sure she's with them, perhaps this isn't the Way's house. I nodded my head and stared at him blankly, "How'd you know this is their house?" I asked while walking up the stairs as he followed, "It's a long story, I know the Way family!" that's the only thing he said.

It's a strange answer for me, then I thought that New Jersey is just a small place.

I entered a room it's a huge room messed up and clothes are every where, I saw a photo of a girl in a picture frame, she's beautiful and her smile is just like Tanya's, then I look around the room as Mr. Anderson do, "It's the eldest guy's room." Mr. Anderson spoke as I became shocked, I look around the room and saw a book, I opened it and saw Gerard's name. This is Gerard's room.

I'm inside his room where he sleeps and where he keept his secret, but then who's the girl in the picture frame? My heart beat so fast, I'm affraid that's her girl friend and he shares this room with her. I became so paranoid, what if it's really his girl friend? What about me? I'll be the second again? No way. That girl should be out of Gerard's life.

I heard a foot step entered the room and saw 1 of the 8 black guys came holding a blue prints, "Sir, we saw this at the empty room downstairs!" he reported as Mr. Anderson took the blue prints and left the room.

I followed them downstairs as they go at the empty room. The room isn't actually empty, it's huge and a car would fit in, the room is connected at their garage by the huge twin door. The room has a lot of car tools and anything, until I saw the 2 empty gallons of the Nitros. They made experiment at this place.

"NO! THIS IS ALL WRONG!" I heard Mr. Anderson shout as he look at the blue prints, I came closer to look at the prints, there's a drawing of a car with some improvements and a lot of words around it, I knew this is made by Tanya, I knew her hand writting, "What's the problem?" I asked Mr. Anderson while his brows are meeting each other looking at me madly.

He faced me as he point out the blue print of a car, at the bottom where written is "10-22-2011" and it's the date last year. I look at Mr. Anderson strangely, I don't understand what is he trying to point out.

"What is this?" I asked as his face become crumpled and I think his really mad about what I just asked, "YOU IDIOT!!! You don't know what this thing means??" he screamed those word from the top of his voice, I stepped back and got afraid of him as he walked towards me more, "THEY'VE MADE ANOTHER TIME MACHINE YOU STUPID GIRL!" ouch, I feel ashamed at those last words, everybody inside that room look at me, I felt my face became red as I hear one of them giggled trying not to let go their laughs, I kept my head down. Nobody ever said those to me, but the worst is......

I LET THEM GO BACK TO PAST.

Coz there's no sign of them and they made another Time Machine which is also not here, and the '10-22-2011' is the date where they're about to go, Tanya calculated it, so that means, they really got back in the past.

And it's my fault how they got there coz I'm the one who helped them got a Nitro.