MIRROR (pt.1)

Okay...... I still remember what Gerard told us before we sneak into our own rooms. We will wrap a ducktape all over the young us mouth and start explaining why the future them was here.

I look closely to the young me which I started to call 'Frank-2', shit dude,I felt like I'm looking into a mirror but I'm not. I came closer to myself, focusing to his face, I'm soo young, I still don't have a wrinkle, I gazed at his neck and saw that tatoo on my neck, it's still fresh as the needles inserted into it to mark an image.

I lean forward to Frank-Two while he was sleeping, "I'm soo sorry young me about doing this to you" I whispered as I went off leaning to him and saw him staring Tanya, "Be calm young Frank! The future Frank will not hurt you" Tanya spoke touching Frank-Two's knee, I saw him nodd as he sat on his bed.

Tanya went closer to Frank-Two, "Do you want to remove the tape on your mouth?" Tanya asked, I looked at her and she does a glaze at me. "If I remove it, promise you won't freak out! Okay?" Tanya continued as she play his fluffy soft hair, I nodde and smile at him.

He nodded as the sign that he agreed to the deal Tanya had made, but I'm afraid that he still do something weird, but I know myself, he's me that's why I know stuffs about this boy in front of me.

Tanya pulled off the ducktape of to Frank-Two's mouth as he breath slowly, "Please don't do anything stupid" Tanya pleaded as she smile at him, she hugged him as I felt kinda jelous about it, and I know in Frank-Two's eyes he already fell inlove with my girl friend.

After that..... Frank-Two pushed away Tanya from hugging him, "Who are you and why are you look like me?" he asked me silently, he's voice is as same as mine, I shock down my head and slightly looked at him, I know he wouldn't believe anything I'll say but I'll try my best.

I gave him my smile and stared at him, "I'm from the future......." I started and explained everything I've seen and realized when Stacey isn't around us, even the last time I saw Gerard crashed everything as Tanya broke in, I also told him everything about Tanya, how I fall inlove with her, I've told to him the consequences may happen if she dies.

The time has passed and it's almost 1 hour since I came into his room, he didn't asked anything since then, "Is it okay to you?" I asked him wondering if he understand everything I said.

I smiled at him as he smiled back, hope he agree about what I've said.

"Okay, I'll do it, for the sake of my best friends!" he cheered as I remove the ducktapes on his feet and hands and help him get out of bed.

I remembered Gerard and everyone, I wonder hows them?