Chapter 5

Madison's POV

Today I was hanging out with Julia,Giovanni,and Banana and right now me and Banana were getting ice cream for all of us well we were taking back to the table we were at.But something was going on between them that when there speaking it started to sound like bickering but in Spanish.

"Everything good over here?" banana asked.

"Yeah everything thing is fine why are u asking?" Giovanni asked awkwardly.

"Because both of you are bickering" I said.

"No we weren't" they said in unison.

"Yes u guys were if there's a problem just tell us" I said and Banana agreed.They both took a breath and looked at each other.

"Ok whatever you do don't look on Twitter" then Banana's eyes went wide as she was looking on her phone.Ok it must be that big if Banana is in shock.

"Ok what's going on" I crossed my arms.

"Give me your phone"

"Why?"

"Just give me it" Julia said and I handed it to her. she put in the cup of water.

"JULIA WTF?" I kinda shouted at her.

"Trust me when I say this it was for your own good chile"

"No that's it Show me what you guys are hiding from me" Giovanni now gestured Banana to show me from her phone.

"Thank you" I snatched the phone from her hand and first checked Twitter to see #Claudisa trending.

"What's Claudisa?"

"Click on it" said Julia.

So I clicked on it and it was Isabel and Claudia in a tik tok that made them look like there a couple.Wait she's with Claudia wtf no this can't be real.Then I scrolled down to Hollywood fix's tweet.

Last Night @IsabelDecreo was asked about @Nick Austin and @Madison Beer

*video clip*

Replies

@Isaschile proof that Isa is the sweetest person ever

@Madsbeer "But if she's happy with him and he makes her feel good than I wish them the best" AHHH MY HEART🥺

@Hater1 "who's Nick" LMAO she don't even know who that fuck boy Cuz he's  irrelevant😂💀

More replies

-

I could feel my heart sink and clench when I heard her say those words.Tears were threatening to come out out of my eyes did they successfully come out? Yes now I feel like a bitch.

"She-mov-moved o-on?" I studdered as tears were running down my face.Giovanni came up to me and pulled me to a hug.

"Yeah Mads she did sorry" Julia said then her and Banana came and joined this hug.We we're hugging until I calmed down from sobbing and My mascara was smudged.

"How's about we take this Ice cream back to your place and we bench watch whatever you want" Giovanni mentioned sending me a soft smile.

"Yeah that sounds like a good Idea" I mumbled and we left the parlor.

-

Time skip

The rest of time when we came back we bench watched like 2 series's but Julia and Banana left because their boy friends were calling them.Which now left me with Giovanni but he was on a phone call so I was left alone looking for something to kill time with.But a video of Isabel popped from genius explaining her song wish you were sober so I decided to watch that until Giovanni came back.

The video showed her wearing that vintage white guess shirt and carpenter jean with her hair straightened and her explaining that's actually about 2 friends of hers aka Kendall and Bella.I kinda find it amazing how Isabel can take anything as inspiration then turn it into a song.I remember she was actually the one who helped me write selfish and the whole album.

"Wow you miss my daughter that much?" He said and I paused it trying to turn it off but he chuckled.

"S-sorry"

"It's ok we all miss her" he said looking kinda sad now leaving me confused.From there he took a deep breath and let out everything.