Chapter 21

Isabel's POV

Madison left 30 minutes ago crying because of my dumb ass saying we should fucking take a break.Actually I wouldn't call it a break more like a open relationship mostly for her cuz she got that dick bitch that I plan on killing soon,I'm just waiting for the right moment.Plus there's no one else besides Madison that I really wanna be with,I got no one that's why and if your asking what about Claudia?Claudia left a while ago and we ended that Pr shit.So what's left to is fill my system with drugs and alcohol yayyyyy.Like I said before when shit gets stressful it helps me so don't @ me about saying I was clean because honestly I was just lying to you and Madison.

You guys really thought I gave up that easily,pffttt that's funny.I opened couple pill bottles which was Freezy,Ecstasy,Adderall,and Xan the shit that makes you hallucinate and makes you feel relaxed besides weed.The good thing about Adderall is that you can smoke it just how you would smoke a cigarette and a weed joint.The difference between weed and adderall is that adderall makes you feel shit more than weed.

What I did with all those pills was pour half of them into boll mixing all together so that way I can down it randomly with Alcohol.Then the other half I either made into joint or opened it then snorted it.

"Hey Alexa play daddy issues by the neighborhood" I slurred while pouring the white powder onto the sheet of paper then licking it for the paper to close it.

The song started playing and I started lighting the rolled paper with adderall in it with my lighter.This was like my 10th Adderall joint and I was definitely feeling the symptoms ,I literally thought pebbles was a baby wolf because he was licking my hand.He gotten a little bigger so that's what made me think he was a baby wolf.

See what I mean by he's gotten big? So you would get why I thought he was a baby wolf

See what I mean by he's gotten big? So you would get why I thought he was a baby wolf.Also when your high your like the dumbest version of your self.I took a couple more inhales and exhaled crushing it in the tray I had where I crush my cigarettes then fell asleep cuddling pebbles.

-

The next morning

Being startled by Cara when you wake up with a pounding headache and the feeling of not being high anymore really hurts like a bitch.

"Damn all this and you didn't invite me" cara playfully said in her husky British accent.

"It was 2 in the morning and I just felt like needed it"

"We all do sometimes now go put on a hoodie or something we got a shoot to do also get your self some sun glasses you look really fucked up" she advised and I did what she said saying bye to pebbles then leaving to our photo shoot.

-

"So how was your anniversary?" Adrian asked while doing my eye brows.