Chapter 15

Madison's POV

It was your typical Christmas Eve morning in the Decreo household,the kids,Giovanni,Oscar,Julia still sleeping,Grandma Beronica gossiping to me about some girl named Angie that works at auntie Juanita's Nail salon,and Isabel showering.

"I'm telling you Mads he brought her McDonald's again like who tf eats that it's greasy and has no flavor" Beronica tells me while she finishes up my nails.I simply just agreed along.

"Hey Hermosa good morning Abuelita" Isabel came down stairs giving us both pecks on the cheek while she had her sweatshirt on her neck revealing her toned abdomen.

"Ooooui strip show this early damn ok" Abuelita retorted playfully while I chuckled.

"No my legs hurt ever since that photo shoot anyways whatchu guys-NOOOOO ABUELITA WHY" her eyes trailed down to the table when she slid her shirt down.I knew she was gonna react like this when she saw her grandma doing my nails.

"Oh relax just buy a vibrating strap and you too will be fine you guys are going out anyways" I busted out laughing and Isabel gave us a disappointment look.

"Fine it's Christmas I'll let it slide but we are not buying a strap" she pointed at me aggressively and turned away to walk into the car.

"I'll see you later Abuelita and thanks for the nails" I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Of course anything for my future grand daughter"

-

Getting in the car I see Isabel checking her her self out in mirror/recording herself with a cute filter on.

"You look hot by the way" she smirked and shut off her phone.

"I know I do baby" she pecked my cheek while I just chuckled.

"Anyways where we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise that I'm not gonna tell you till we get there love so let me blind fold you then I'll take it off when we get there" she wrapped a blindfold over my eyes then started driving.

"Wait are u surpsing me with a scary surprise or a sweet one?"

"It's sweet now let me drive in peace and don't ask any more questions"

-

Overthinking got the best of me as I think Isabel parked.What if she's taking me to a abandoned place to rail me.ooh Wait damn that's hot wait no actually yes that tall bitch can rail me anyway day and Id be happy.

"Ok baby take your blind fold off" I took it off and we were in front of a tattoo shop.

"remember when around Summer you wanted to get matching tattoos but we didn't end up getting it because all that shit happened between us?"

"Yeah We were gonna get our favorite tame impala songs on fingers,and our each other's initials on our thumbs so when we hold hands it would look cute"

"Yeah we're doing that today"

"Wait really?" I looked at her with excitement.

"Yes you've always wanted this so why not?"

"Omg this is the best Christmas ever thank you baby girl" I smiled and pulled her to a hug.

"Don't thank me just yet we haven't even got them done" she chuckled and went out to open my door.

The tattoo shop had a unique smell of ink and alcohol wipes that made you have that thrill of getting a tattoo done.Out of all the tattoos I've got done this was gonna be special because this also signifies that we plan on spending the rest of our lovely lives together.It would be weird if we got them done and broke up.The good thing about this was that artist Pauly knew Isabel so it was free because he owed her.

"Alright Merry Christmas Pauly"

"Merry Christmas Isa" he smiled as we left.

Time skip

The rest of we just spent it cuddling until night,we had to change into Christmas pajamas.The cute thing was we were matching.

"Aw babe you look so cute" she said in awe.

"I know I do" she rolled her eyes playfully and wrapped her arms around my waist going into a passionate kiss.

"Ew get a room you too" Ryder and Carmine yelled across the room.

"Hey leave them alone the look cute together" my mom said.

"Plus it's live Christmas porn" Abuelita slurred.

"Ok she's had to much eggnog" we all chuckled.

-

The next morning

"Baby,baby,wake up it's Christmas morning" I straddled Isabel's lap and smothered her jaw line with soft kisses.

"5 more minutes" she groaned.

"No come on every one is waiting for us"

"Tell them I'm sleeping" she turned and snuggled into her blanket more.

"Fine you leave me no choice" I lifted her shirt up and started kissing her abdomen in a tickling way.

"Ok ok I'm up" she laughed.

"Finally now carry me down stairs wifey"

"Wifey?" She looked at me confused.

"Uh so-sorry it-" she cut me off by kissing me.

"I like that name call me that more often"

"Finally she's up now let's fucking open these presents" my dad said then everyone opened the gifts.My grandma's reaction was priceless like when she saw the dildo.The smile on her face just made me and Madison's heart melt.I would say the best gift there was this one.

"You just because you bought every one gift doesn't mean I forgot about yours" I pulled out a sexy maid lingerie out of a bag.

"What's this?"

"It's what I'm gonna get fucked in by you papi" I whispered in her ear seductively and winked.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEE" She yelled and I  just chuckled.

-

Damn 2 chapters in a day I've officially gone crazy