Chapter 23

Isabel's POV

The sound of Bo Burnham's jokes and the feeling of Madison laying on top of me with her face snuggled into my neck woke me up with a smile on my face.

"Good morning baby" Madison said pecking my neck.

"Good morning wuv" I said sleeply wrapping my arms around her.

"What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Honestly nothing" 

"Good I can the spend the whole day with you" she said sweetly and sat up to peck my lips.

"Mmm is pebbles up?" I said between pecks.

"No he's sleeping still but anyways I'm hungry"

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked.

"That pussy"

"I- no"

"Why? It tastes better than actual food"

"Omg stop" I laughed then she laughed.

"Fine chocolate chip pancakes"

"Oooo that sounds good alright lemme get up" I say and Madison gets off of me and I make my way downstairs to cook pancakes.I wanted to be extra so I made bacon.Surprisingly the smell of bacon attracted both pebbles and Madison to the kitchen.When I finished I got both our plates ready and fed pebbles his food.

"Thanks babe" she said as I sat down with our plates.

"Your welcome"

-

Time skip

2 hours later we watched this show called Rachet which by the way it fucking slaps.Then we watched Neighbors because Dave Franco and Zac Efron look fine asf.I think Madison didn't like this movie because she was glaring at the screen when I fucking drooled.

"Oh baby don't be jealous I love you more than Zac's abs" I say straddling her lap.

"My whole face is prettier than that bitch's abs" she said annoyed.

"I know that but buba he's fucking fine" I mumbled the last part and she rolled her eyes.

"You think everyone is fine"

"Yes but buba your more than fine your Madison Elle Beer a beautiful human that is sweet,kinda,caring,cute,hot,well spoken,adorable and everything in between your the person I love and wanna be with so there's no need for you to get jealous"
I looked in her eyes while saying.

"Aw that's so sweet" she said in awe.

I smiled at her and she pulled me into a kiss.Our sweet kiss lead to her taking off my shirt but I had to stop her because I don't wanna fuck infront of pebbles.

"Is something wrong?" She asked pulling out of our kiss.

"Yes" she looked at me worried and scared for what I was gonna say next.