Chapter 13

Alright before we get started lemme show you Oscar.

Oscar

Alright don't hate me after this cuz shit bout to go down

-

Isabel's POV 

Man it's almost Christmas and I'm honestly so fucking excited because I've honestly missed my family.We're small because our family as issues with cheating,like my grandpa cheated on my grandma,Julia's mom got cheated on by her dad,my dad got cheated on from my mom who stabbed me weeks ago,and I got cheated on by Madison but were the successful ones who forgave and now were going with each other to New York just like the 3 year's before.But since we are leaving tomorrow I decided to go Christmas shopping and buy Everyone a gift like when I mean everyone I even mean Tracie and Ryder.Although the gift I got Madison I would say would be the most special one their because ones this Necklace she's been eyeing out and the other one is a secret.No it's not what your thinking perv it's something more special than my hickies.

Julia has about 3 other siblings named Jazmin,Carmine,and Ariel.Jazmin is 18 carmine is 15 and Ariel is 7.You know you would think a 15 year old and a 7 year old would want like a nerf gun or a doll but no Carmine wants these Red Jordan's I have and Ariel wants a airpods.The rest of my family is pretty easy,My dad wants hair products,My grandma a dildo,my auntie a Gucci bag,Julia a La perla coat, Jazmine Cartier bracelets,Oscar alcohol.

So that's what I was buying while I was out but obviously the dildo is last cuz Petco is near it.The reason I'm going to pecto after with Madison is because we want to get something for Pebbles and Zero.

-

The last place I had to go to before picking up Madison was Cartier for Jazmin's bracelets which wasn't that packed.

"Well hello there ma'am how may I help you?" The black haired lady said.

"I'm here to buy a bracelet"

"Ah yes we have many styles what would you like?"

"Just your original style would do"

"Alright it's gonna be 1,450 dollars "she took the same bracelet I had on put it in it's case.

"Ok" I gave her the card and she scanned it.

"Happy holidays and have a good day"

"You too" I smiled at her softly and left.

-
When I picked up Madison and saw her walk inside my car I noticed something odd about her.She's in a bitchy mood today,like a real bitchy mood.I tried pecking her cheek,she pushed me away,I put my hand on her thigh she pushed it off.She even was pissed when we got down at petco so I just bought what pebbles needed for his flight and left her inside the store.I swear this better be her period or else I swear I'm gonna snap.Oh and guess what? The only fucking time she smiled when she was texted idk who on her phone.She didn't even notice I got down at the adult toy store to by that dildo.

"Where did you go you left me here for about a hour?" She asked turning off her phone while I just ignored her.

"Baby?"  I still ignored her and kept my eyes on the road.

"Baby girlllllll" she put her hand on my thigh put I slapped it off.

"What's wrong why are you ignoring me?" she pouted.This bitch.

I turned my head and give her a look.I know she better be fucking with me.

"Ignoring you? Madison for fuck sakes you've been ignoring me the whole damn time cuz your either to damn glued to your phone or just mad" I raised my voice.

"Sorry baby I've just been stressed I shouldn't have acted like a bitch earlier" she mumbled and I sighed.

"Mads it's fine let's take you home that way you can pack and stop stressing"

"Ok"

-

The next morning

Last night when I took Madison home she wanted me to stay but 20 minutes fucking later we started arguing over the stupidest thing ever.She fucking thought I was cheating on her with Taylor Hill because tomorrow when I get there Taylor wanted to hangout.

-
Flash back from last night

"I can't fucking believe this if you didn't wanna be in a relationship again you could've just said no when I asked you"

"Mads I'm not cheating on you Taylor and I are good friends and she just wants to hang out"

"Friends don't call each other Daddy"

"OMFG MADS THAT WEEKS AGO AND WE WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND FOR A DARE"

"THAT WAS NOT FUCKING WEEKS AGO IF I FOUND LACY PANTIES IN YOUR CAR"

"THAT WAS FROM A FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT"

-

How that argument ended was me saying if don't believe me it's fine if you wanna break up with me but just know I love you.Then she tried to chase after me but drove off like a asshole.So now here I am picking up Madison and planning to apologize to her with a her a new bottle of that foundation she used because she had to cover up the hickies I left for a ig story and that Christmas gift even though it's not Christmas.Knocking on the door only took a few knocks because it was immediately answered not by Madison by Nick.

"Oh what's up man haven't seen you since saddle ranch" he said doing that guy hand shake thing with me.I feel disgusted but it's almost Christmas let's just get this over with.

"Yeah I've been working on some new songs anyways is Madison here?"

"Yeah she's showering because of she said she wanted not to smell like me when get to San Diego"

"Oh ok uh can you give this to her Julia told me to give this to her before I left to New York"I handed him the things and walked away"

"Yeah for sure Merry Christmas"he shouted as I walked away.

"Merry Christmas" I shouted back.

-

This is probably the worst cliff hanger ever but don't worry The next chapter will be better