Chapter 19

Isabel's POV

It was 9:00 am and here I am wearing Madison's jeans and Nike sweatshirt but lemme tell you I have a better ass then her in these vintage Levi's.You would think I wouldn't fit it because I'm like 2 inches taller than her but actually I do and I look better than her.When  I stepped out of the bathroom I saw the most cutest thing ever.It was Madison sleeping with her arms wrapped around Alison and Bunny while she wears  my hoodie.

"Bye buba" I kissed her forehead and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and made my way to my car.

-

When I got to the studio I saw Oscar and Amala talking while Amala exhales her vype pod.

"Oh look she's here-"

"DOJA"

"ISA" we screamed and hugged each other.

"Bitch I've missed you"

"Ik I missed you too it's been a while"

"Yes it has"

"Wait hold up you guys know each other?" Oscar asked sounding confused.

"Yeah we met when I was on tour" I said and he ohed.

"yeah anyways let's get started puff bar?" She asked.

"Sure" she handed me the puff bar and we sat down as I opened the box.

-
How I get inspiration is pretty simply yet difficult.Right now me and Doja were deciding how the beat should go with the lyrics we had.Our song that we came up with was Motive,I would say it's a kinda a sexual song that can make you feel confident and like a bad bitch.

"Alright what do think of this as the intro beat?" I asked exhaling the puff bar and playing the intro beat.

"That sounds lit and I think I have what could go as the rest" she said playing a really good beat.

"Yup that's it we fucking did it Doja" I say hi fiving her.

"Ok now I'm hungry" I said

"Same"

"You wanna go get pizza? I know a good place near us"

"Sure" she said and we left in my car.

Time skip

The crust,the pepperoni,the cheese is what makes this pizza the best Pizza in LA.Even Amala agrees because we both ate the whole box and now we're sipping on our drinks.

"What's up with those Paparazzi's asking about your tattoos and you kissing Madison Beer on New Year's Eve?" She asked drinking her drink.

"It's because our fans and social media think we're back together which we are but we're not ready to tell the world and on Christmas we both go each other's initials on our thumbs and our favorite tame impala song on our fingers and once interview I showing something and my tattoo faced the camera and Madison's one got leaked when she was live"

"I fucking knew it Madisa is real also what tame impala song did you guys put?"

"I put let it happen and she put Eventually"

"Both good songs to listen to when your high"

"Exactly"

-

We managed to finish the song but it wasn't ready to be uploaded so we both just went home and took the rest of day off.But I wasn't actually going home I was actually going to Madison's because I didn't give her the proper morning cuddle time and she said after I'm done come back to her house.So that's where I was at right now at her house in her kitchen drinking my vitamin water I had from yesterday.It Kinda tasted funny but eh probably a new ingredient.Anyways I was finishing it up until the lights in the kitchen go off and I feel someone have a a tight grip.I know for a fact it's not Madison because she texted me saying she went to go get canes.

I couldn't see anything all I felt was being thrown onto bed shirtless and being cuffed to it..Then I feel someone crawl onto the bed with a strong un familiar smell that was also sweet and lingeried my nostrils.

"Let me fucking go" I said trying to get out but the cuffs got tighter.

"I would love to but no" the voice chuckled lowly.ok it's female for sure.

"Who tf are u and what do u want?" I asked aggressively.All I feel right now is aroused when the voice sat on my lap and started tracing my abdomen with her fingers that had nails.

"Well for starters you but I'll give 3 clues to guess who I am and if you don't guess who I am pebbles gets it"

"Leave pebbles out of this" I gritted between my teeth"

"Then guess correctly" the voice says as it's hot breath hits my neck.All of a sudden I feel lips roughly attack my neck with rough nibbles and hands rubbing my abdomen.

"Any guess who I am?" The voice whispered in my ear I just moaned in response because I'm fucking aroused like really aroused and Idk why.

"Alright last guess" the voice attached its lips to mine and gripped my neck as it kissed me roughly.Nothing gonna happen to my fucking son because I know who this dumb ass bitch is.

"Madison I swear to fucking god you better take me out of these" I said and she giggled and took of my blindfolds that she covered my eyes with when she kidnapped me.The red led lights illuminated her smile while she giggled.

"Yay you guessed it" she said in her dorky voice and untied me.

"Get off of me and get on your knees" I commanded and she did I said facing her ass up in the air.I unclipped the straps that connect the to her skirt and lifted up her skirt that reveal her ass with no panties.

"Stay here like this" I got up to grab the strap that she had in her dresser and connected it together on me.She was staring at me while gulping because she knows what's about to happen.When I got onto the bed I just pulled her hips onto me making gasp loudly.I didn't let her get used to how big it was I just immediately started thrusting into her rough and fast.

"Daddy slow down it hurts" she moaned.Did I listen? Nope I continued to thrust faster and faster because I felt really horny.

"Shut up" now she screamed when went faster in a unhuman pace.I pulled her hair into a ponytail making her back arch and making the strap hit her g spot.Her scream/moan became louder and I was enjoying it.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum" she whined

"Hold.it" I said stoping and pulling out.I took off the strap and threw it somewhere in the room after switching Madison to lay down.I lowered my self to her pussy roughly licking her hole and clit.I did a couple more swirls until I felt her sweet juices pour into my mouth.After she came I collapsed right next to her and she laid her head on my chest.She was breathless still as I ran my fingers in her hair.

"Sorry being to rough buba"

"It's ok I kinda wanted you to" she chuckled and I was confused.

"What do mean?"

"I slipped viagra in your drink because I wanted to see you use that daddy Mafia side on me and surprisingly it worked"

"Yeah because you fucking kidnapped me" we both chuckled.

"You know what Ima make it up to you"

"Baby it's fine I wanted you to be rough on me"

"Nope you need a relaxing bath after all that" I said getting up and going to make a bath.After I finished I carried Madison to the tub and helped get in because she was sore.

-

When we got out I helped her change and then cuddled with her.

"I just realized our anniversary is tomorrow"she said out of know where.

"Ik that's why I have a whole day planned for us tomorrow"

"Really?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah and I have a feeling your gonna love it"

-

Sorry if the smut is all over the place Half of my mind wasn't into this chapter