Chapter 16 (Tiny Steps)

Liam's POV

After a week of us lying in bed, we finally got back on our own two feet, and I had made up my mind

, I was going to get Niall out and about, going to get him to become a different person, a good one, not one who holds onto your arm tightly and hide his face in your shoulder, someone who can walk down the street with happiness and a smile. That's what I'm gonna do.

"Where are we going?" Niall asked, quickly pulling his dirty white converses onto his feet.

"Out, for a walk" he frowned, grabbing his jumper off the side of the door.

"Where?"

"The mall" he shifted slightly.

"But there is lots of people out there"

"That's why I'm gonna take you out there, tiny steps can change things Niall" he sighed.

"Really, you think that will happen?" I nodded, moving closer to him.

"It's true, trust me"

"I always trust you" he smiled as I pulled my jumper on, followed by a pair of gloves and a beanie.

"Lets go Nialler"

----

Niall tried to grab my arm but everytime he did that I moved away, he has now realized he can't do it anymore and is walking a far distance away from me,

"Come here" Niall looked towards me.

"You just pushed me away, I'm confused" I sighed stepping closer to him.

"I push you away so you can get used to being by yourself in public, it isn't hard" he smiled slightly,

"Actually it was easier then I thought, thanks" I smiled

Niall's POV

fear sinked into me when I saw the news report, my father had gone on a rage, supposedly looking for me, but there was no way I was going back to that hell whole, never, I turned to face the direction I came as my father's rage face flashed up onto the screen.

all the happiness I had just gained, flew away, all the horrid memories came flooding back, making me shaking and rock, I held my knees close to my chest, tears pushing hard against my eyes.

people probably think I'm pathetic for crying over something so lame, but just looking at my father's face, his livered eyes, makes me feel sick, makes me wanna crawl deep into a hole and stay there for the rest of my life.

"Niall" I looked up as Liam appeared in my eye line, his face worried and confused.

"don't" I pushed him away slightly as he turned to look at the television, my dad's photo still on the screen, it disappearing and being replaced with a video, some poor person caught of his rage.

"It's okay, he won't find you Niall, we have gotten so far" he knelled down beside me, his eyes turning from worry to kindness and gently.

"He will, he finds ways"

"I promise you, Niall, he won't find you, as long as your with me, trust me?" I nodded slightly, Liam had never broken a promise, never lost his temper with me, never gotten angry, he was someone you could truly trust, cause he was kind hearted, someone everyone needs in there life.

"I trust you" He smiled slightly wrapping his arm tightly around my waist, I dropped my head into his shoulder

a shiver moving threw my spine, tingles in my finger tips and butterflies in my stomach.

what were all these feelings?

what were their meanings?

~~~~~~~

Nialler is getting feelings awwww!

~Kahlz